Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

So great to see all the grows - beautiful! I'm in Southeast Michigan - I'm just winging it. The bigger one - (I don't know what kind it is....) is about 8 feet tall. The shorter one is Strawberry OG - and it's very dense. I have to figure out how to prune it properly because seems like a lot of little leaves - and smaller branches. I don't know how they will hold the flowers. Suggestions always welcome!
Strong wings south michigan!

teejacks

teejacks

So great to see all the grows - beautiful! I'm in Southeast Michigan - I'm just winging it. The bigger one - (I don't know what kind it is....) is about 8 feet tall. The shorter one is Strawberry OG - and it's very dense. I have to figure out how to prune it properly because seems like a lot of little leaves - and smaller branches. I don't know how they will hold the flowers. Suggestions always welcome!

looking great! i only have one outdoor under my belt... but what i noticed was anything on the inside on the plant that doesnt get light can be cut out before flower time hopefully. create some good airflow underneath/through the plant so they can dry off in sept from damp nights... inside bud sites will still be useable bud and can be made into hash. it all counts... cut some here and there and see what happens!

pic for reference.. continuous cleaning upwards as it grows

IMG 5592

RookieBC

RookieBC

Here is my lady. Been working this plant out doors since seed. Any thoughts?
Topping or Fimming and Supercropping. Actually that with the shape of that plant as it is right now I would Main-line it and get it tied down in the morning tie the top branches down to make them grow horizontally more then vertically then I would top them and tie back down after a couple weeks and you'll have a plant with only nice colas Check out Nebula Haze's guide on it I think it's in Growing Weed Easy mainlining if you search that with her name in Google. And you'll end up with a plant like below and even light distribution. I actually cloned mine the other day just to try it out this year even though the plants will barely be bug enough by flower I was just too nervous to try it when mine were the right size and I regret it after trying Topping and HST like Supercropping the plants recover like a charm it's just nerve racking to attempt lol
Screenshot 20200718 222245
Screenshot 20200718 222516

RookieBC

RookieBC

Here is my lady. Been working this plant out doors since seed. Any thoughts?
Maybe it's a bit late to mainline that but definitely get this branches all tied down to encourage horizontal then verticle growth look at the plant from the too down and think about tying each branch down and spread out so around the edges it almost looks like and umbrella caught by the wind turned inside out think of each branch as the metal frame of the umbrella

GreatLakesDude

GreatLakesDude

Then when it stretches lollipop it and remove all lower growth and you'll have nothing but main colas all around

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking about securing the branches so it would grow different, I just don't know "if I'm too late". I see a lot of outdoor plants and they seem to be very very bushy and mine is very leggy perhaps too much to much defoliation.

I topped it awhile ago, that's why I have the colas growing up, I lost a lot of other seedlings and she's the last one I have left for the season, I don't want to fuck it up lol

I did a FIM cut on the lower 2 colas, don't know why, probably going to be lollipopped anyway.

IMG 20200719 075928
IMG 20200719 075906
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking about securing the branches so it would grow different, I just don't know "if I'm too late". I see a lot of outdoor plants and they seem to be very very bushy and mine is very leggy perhaps too much to much defoliation.

I topped it awhile ago, that's why I have the colas growing up, I lost a lot of other seedlings and she's the last one I have left for the season, I don't want to fuck it up lol

I did a FIM cut on the lower 2 colas, don't know why, probably going to be lollipopped anyway.
Eeeekkk...honestly looks like you way over defoliated your plant in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom