Supporter
0A8B102C E867 497F BE05 27C74C64A647
7D6010DC 4FA0 4AD9 9317 B0D0A5764555
14985847 72E2 4FB5 89DE A921236D8D66
0A73E911 CFFC 4648 93CD A83B42EE5A02

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

1 plant outdoors.
Started seed in plastic popup greenhouse March 21st.
Planted outside April 20 ish.

Seed is a Franco's Lemon Cheese x Super Lemon Haze F1
Last Pic is Nectarine FFJ ready for flower time.
What's with the pink stuff? What am I missing?

Slimone

Slimone

Pics uploaded out of order so second and third are out of order for any stoners that can’t figure out what this one has done

cheers

teejacks

teejacks

everyone is killin it this year!!!

Critical on the left is my biggest plant.... but the biggest pain in the ass??? it looks ok, but its just needy. i think i got it all figured out before flowering time. the compost teas are helping. the two quebec cbd on the right are starting their stretch finally. those branches are really strong and thick im expecting some things....

IMG 5659

stalk check quebec cbd

IMG 5652

i really am liking this shape with a higher first top, but i also like how some of you have just tied the plant down like an S in the early stages and trimmed as such. i will try a plant like that next year and i will also try a low top again... already got plans 🤣

IMG 5653

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Living soil?
Living soil?
Living Soil – What is it? Living soil is all about diversity. Diversity of fungi, bacteria, protozoa, nematodes, arthropods, and earthworms breaking down organic matter that produces nutrients for plants to use. Who knew it was all of those things that makes a soil healthy…a living soil!

It's what I use as well.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Living soil?
1500 lbs Nutri Rich 4-3-2
500 lbs feather meal
500 lbs gypsum
400 lbs Trio K-Mag
400 lbs Azomite
100 lbs neem meal

My soil mix for this summer.
After harvest I will remove the soil from the smart pots and store it in a cool dry place to reuse next summer. I should be able to get 3 years out of this mix. This list made 6 yards.
Note,
Amendments will need to be added during storage and soil rotated monthly.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

everyone is killin it this year!!!

Critical on the left is my biggest plant.... but the biggest pain in the ass??? it looks ok, but its just needy. i think i got it all figured out before flowering time. the compost teas are helping. the two quebec cbd on the right are starting their stretch finally. those branches are really strong and thick im expecting some things....

View attachment 1005434

stalk check quebec cbd

View attachment 1005432

i really am liking this shape with a higher first top, but i also like how some of you have just tied the plant down like an S in the early stages and trimmed as such. i will try a plant like that next year and i will also try a low top again... already got plans 🤣

View attachment 1005433
Looking good over there!
1500 lbs Nutri Rich 4-3-2
500 lbs feather meal
500 lbs gypsum
400 lbs Trio K-Mag
400 lbs Azomite
100 lbs neem meal

My soil mix for this summer.
After harvest I will remove the soil from the smart pots and store it in a cool dry place to reuse next summer. I should be able to get 3 years out of this mix. This list made 6 yards.
Note,
Amendments will need to be added during storage and soil rotated monthly.
Damn that's a lot of work! I just cover and top dress in the spring lol.
The only reason I've never used neem meal in my garden is I know neem works as an antiseptic. I've tried researching on if it kills the bacteria/fungi in the soil but there is not much to go on. Not knowing for sure makes me steer clear of it since I do everything I can to inoculate my soil.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looking good over there!

Damn that's a lot of work! I just cover and top dress in the spring lol.
The only reason I've never used neem meal in my garden is I know neem works as an antiseptic. I've tried researching on if it kills the bacteria/fungi in the soil but there is not much to go on. Not knowing for sure makes me steer clear of it since I do everything I can to inoculate my soil.
Lol, sorry half awake, that’s the amendments for my 1 1/4 hemp field.
Let me get the rite one, LMAO

Top Bottom