Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

So newbie question here but why not just leave them in tents? Why move them outside?

all good friend we were all newbies once. im technically still a newbie in my own view but i also i consider myself an outdoor grower mostly and i dont have the indoor space to make the extra $ worth it. I'll have an indoor grow during winter months, to help heat the house. Lights are too hot during summer months to then just blast AC, counterproductive for myself. So i just start my seeds indoors early to get a head start on the growing season in my northern climate. Then transfer outside to get those big yields 👍

teejacks

teejacks

see im still a newb. im the newb who just throws a no-till raised bed together and expects everything to go okay, newbbieeeeee mistake

IMG 5668

Madmax

Madmax

Well I had planned to update my outdoor grow today but after waking up and going to check my girls this morning I find my green house empty. FML I'm so sick of this junkie town using me as there personal bank account.

Stupid liberal government won't let me defend my own property and fukin pigs to busy counting the taxpayer money there paid with for doing fuk all to prevent it.

I've set up a little surprise for the next waste of skin who come into my yard uninvited.

And if the pigs wanna put me in jail for kidnapping I'm fine with that I got my cross bow ready I'd use a Gun but I'd hate to wake my neighbour's
Sorry for your loss brother..i had parts of mine taken my last grow and didnt put any in last yr.cnuts pretty much frocked me up growing in my own backyard.nothing worse i think..luckily i peg mine down so they were unable to rip them up .just took sections with buds everywhere on the ground...frocken oxygen thieves..🔫

frebo

frebo

see im still a newb. im the newb who just throws a no-till raised bed together and expects everything to go okay, newbbieeeeee mistake

View attachment 1006938
I have read extensively about “no-till” and I still can’t do it. I always, at least, top dress with Goat shit full of red wigglers, Azomite, guano, Bokashi, etc. and till down less than one foot. Looking at the color of your leaves, I would add Cal-Mag. They should be darker green. Some strains are lighter color but generally they should be darker IMHO.

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

View attachment 1006938
Looks like mine 3 weeks ago. I adjusted the PH to 6.4 before adding the nutrients instead of after. After adding nutrients my PH drops to 4.8 and I forgot to readjust. I did a big flush and seemed to correct itself.

teejacks

teejacks

i flushed months ago, then top dressed with peat, cow manure, chicken manure, worm casting, bat guano, vermiculite, glacial rock dust, bone, blood, kelp meal so on.. added mulch. now im feeding compost teas with silica, compost, some liquid micro organism stuff, glacial rock dust, some dry amendments. oh man.. i think madmax hit it on the head with too much potassium possibly. PH meter says soil is 7. water going in is 6.4 roughly. i've been giving it a nice diverse diet there should be everything it needs there. maybe i just give it water lol at this point its a learning lesson and trying to correct it is all the fun!!

crackers

crackers

Heres our veg room. We have humbolt seed co. Big foot glue, pineapple muffin and magic melon In 7 gallon pot. We should have our first crop in our Dep greenhouse by the end of the week into 40 gallon pots. I’ve been using moo pots of 3 different size for transplanting and I’m not noticing any shock..

I’ll have the greenhouse pics up in a few days

3C49CA3C 8935 43C9 A615 33455454EBEC
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

i flushed months ago, then top dressed with peat, cow manure, chicken manure, worm casting, bat guano, vermiculite, glacial rock dust, bone, blood, kelp meal so on.. added mulch. now im feeding compost teas with silica, compost, some liquid micro organism stuff, glacial rock dust, some dry amendments. oh man.. i think madmax hit it on the head with too much potassium possibly. PH meter says soil is 7. water going in is 6.4 roughly. i've been giving it a nice diverse diet there should be everything it needs there. maybe i just give it water lol at this point its a learning lesson and trying to correct it is all the fun!!
Try foilar feeding with the Epsom then instead of adding it at the roots.

Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Ahh man I'm sorry brother. That sucks, F them junkies man. I don't know what I'd do if I walked out in am to my 3 girls gone or even caught someone in process, I'd prolly be going to JAIL!!! Keep your head up bro. Medicate HEAVY TODAY!!!!

Holyswagger

Holyswagger

Ahh man I'm sorry brother. That sucks, F them junkies man. I don't know what I'd do if I walked out in am to my 3 girls gone or even caught someone in process, I'd prolly be going to JAIL!!! Keep your head up bro. Medicate HEAVY TODAY!!!!
I picked up a bunch of wireless motion detectors and have them placed all over my backyard including front driveway!

Madmax

Madmax

Were you using high potassium in your feed or soil? Too much will cause the plant to not uptake the mag.
I dunno .im sure i never gave them excess.it happened pretty much when plant was abit over a month or so old.all plants got the same and this was the first time i used this area just for that plant us8ng the soil what was there..none of the others got it so i was thinking maybe it was the plain soil..it was powdery like.just added cow.chook,some humus,mushroom compost.worm castings in pellet form.oyster shell.i was thinki g for a little while it could of been the oyster shell and that could of locked out uptake of mag..im never going to know lol..it sort of cleared up for a week when i just gave water.then plant started getting light so i gave them teas etc.never really had problems with my grows and is the only one i couldnt correct...

Top Bottom