• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

IMG 20200812 2028518
IMG 20200812 2029025
IMG 20200812 2029147

The fuck shop! Lol it's two male quantum kush trimmed to nothing but main stalk, taped to two female branches of a quantum kush girl.
Then wrapped it in cage.
And plastic wrap! Top is open, and so is bottom, to prevent sweating. Wdythnk?

TheKushie

TheKushie

Thought I'd flip one into flower a month early. Wrapped up at 730pm everyday til mid Sept when it hits 12/12 on the West Coast. The other is SOL no tarps left. Auto's in the ground since June 1 still no signs of flowering šŸ¤ž

What week are they in? I did the same thing, flipped them early because of BC west coast weather

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

What week are they in? I did the same thing, flipped them early because of BC west coast weather
Start of the second week undercover. Will start the other Sativa next week it's in a raised bed with a Purple Kush Auto. Lot of work putting the cover on as it has to be the same time daily, now closing 2 not looking forward to it.. I open the lid up at night and close it before dawn . Hoping the Autos kick in soon.

20200812 190153
TheKushie

TheKushie

Start of the second week undercover. Will start the other Sativa next week it's in a raised bed with a Purple Kush Auto. Lot of work putting the cover on as it has to be the same time daily, now closing 2 not looking forward to it.. I open the lid up at night and close it before dawn . Hoping the Autos kick in soon.
Looks good I like the bed and set up you got going. I have mine in 15L pots and move them in and out of the make shift dark room I built, im not to worried about perfect 12/12 for hours. I'm actually slowly changing it as I go so it'll be 7-7 once it's near finish, plus natural sunlight in September only last less then a week in BC. I don't know if you're doing it or not since you are covering them, co2 generator with natural sugar and yeast. It works good the one I made and smells like bread/beer uncovering them in the morning.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

So my plant has seen some 105 degree f days during veg no problem, but it has been low 90s lately and its suppose to hit 109 tomorrow. Should I worry about a big spike like this in early flower?

My gut says she will be fine but my greenbeans could take high nineties fine but got fried on a 100 degree day.

Rooke

Rooke

So my plant has seen some 105 degree f days during veg no problem, but it has been low 90s lately and its suppose to hit 109 tomorrow. Should I worry about a big spike like this in early flower?

My gut says she will be fine but my greenbeans could take high nineties fine but got fried on a 100 degree day.

Hey there! I f you can try to keep your roots cool if theyā€™re in pots wrap them in light coloured rags carpet etc and water them down they should be fine take care!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Hey there! I f you can try to keep your roots cool if theyā€™re in pots wrap them in light coloured rags carpet etc and water them down they should be fine take care!

Thanks, it's just 1 plant in the ground. Ground is pretty shaded by the plant since its a decent sized bush. If thats the only concern, then I will just water a day early and ride it out. I normally hand water on Saturdays and run drip throughout the rest of the week.

Potpimp

Potpimp

OK, I'm not in Cali so I can't grow monsters like some of you. This is two plants (of 4) of my guerilla grow, and three on the back deck, two being month old autoflowers. The one with buds in the black grow-bag (last pic) was chopped yesterday.

DSC 3749
DSC 3753
DSC 3754
DSC 3744
DSC 3743

Latest posts

Top Bottom