Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cody.young11

cody.young11

Yeah that's one of the major downsides of growing non-feminized seeds granted feminized seeds aren't always a 100% guarantee to be female. I only grow mother plants and what I always do is grow at least 40-50 seedlings just to make sure I get a good male to female ratio. But my very last grow I grew about 35 seedlings and only 5 of them turned out to be female which was a huge bummer!

Why not clones?

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Why not clones?
Well I've tried cloning a few months ago but without all the necessities since I can't afford to get everything for it right now but I never succeeded unfortunately. I'm gonna try again with the next grow, right now I'm focusing on trying to figure out ways I can grow year round so I'm not stuck to the seasons lol

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

Zuckuss, how’d you get your PVC hoops to bend so well?
Mancorn. They are 1/2" irrigation pipe, 8', from Home Depot. I also attached them to the beds with 1/2" electrical clamps from HD as well. Inside measurement of the bed is 29", it worked well. Any tighter they would've bent. If you don't have a bed stake rebar in the ground and slide over. They seemed very flexible. I might glue 2 together for 16 ft x 4 to cover both beds when the weather turns here on the coast.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Well I've tried cloning a few months ago but without all the necessities since I can't afford to get everything for it right now but I never succeeded unfortunately. I'm gonna try again with the next grow, right now I'm focusing on trying to figure out ways I can grow year round so I'm not stuck to the seasons lol
Honestly I get the best luck with clones using plain water and not even using a humidity dome.
Never had success using rooting crap or media.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

It's two boys, and the branches are tied to the girl branch. Making seeds.
I just collected a ton of pollen from my best male jelly dream. I will be crossing a few of my fav plants outdoors next week.

My indoor I will be crossing slurricane and raspberry pebbles og with my jelly dream.

They will all be my outdoor for next yr.

shaganja

shaganja

I just collected a ton of pollen from my best male jelly dream. I will be crossing a few of my fav plants outdoors next week.

My indoor I will be crossing slurricane and raspberry pebbles og with my jelly dream.

They will all be my outdoor for next yr.
Do you have a sweet tooth? Looks like all desert strains this year! I am running a cake fighter. Excited to taste these new sugary strains!

Top Bottom