Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

Holy mother of mothra! Just found this on the back door, at least two inches long, wtf?
We get them here also.
8CDD54D4 A7E6 40A6 8DD0 8C232804E96D

Reckless459

Reckless459

Yeah she was and
Whoa....the single leaf plant, has thin sativa type leaves looks a lot like Dr. Greenthumb's iranian early flower. Was she the first to start flowering?
Whoa....the single leaf plant, has thin sativa type leaves looks a lot like Dr. Greenthumb's iranian early flower. Was she the first to start flowering?
Yeah she was. Shes been tripping me out. Shes about 6 weeks in flowering stage and still sending up new shoots with fresh buds. Ive been reading some threads about 3 leaves and such, but i think shes getting mixed signals from a street light thats close by. Any suggestions would help.

SinCity

SinCity

So would you say a plant that’s one square meter in width and height, would that achieve the yield they refer to for outdoors? I 100% agree and I still have a lot to learn about well everything from basic feeding to drying and curing. I appreciate all the knowledge from everyone. This forum helps a lot.

One reason I’m trying to get a close estimate is I’m trying to figure out how many jars and humidity packs I need lol

i don't feel like i have enough knowledge about how breeders and/or seed companies are estimating yield to properly answer your question. i'm sure others here do though.

SinCity

SinCity

So would you say a plant that’s one square meter in width and height, would that achieve the yield they refer to for outdoors? I 100% agree and I still have a lot to learn about well everything from basic feeding to drying and curing. I appreciate all the knowledge from everyone. This forum helps a lot.

One reason I’m trying to get a close estimate is I’m trying to figure out how many jars and humidity packs I need lol

and we ALL have alot to learn. about everything.

middleagedude

middleagedude

let's all send really good thoughts to folks in the trinities, north and south of the bay, and parts of oregon--FIRE STAY AWAY FROM THE PLANTS PLEASE.
For real. Fires all over. It’s 85 today, and I can’t even see blue in the sky from all the smoke. We need a good rain right now. This was about 9 this morning. We are safe, but so many people are not. 🙏🏻

43BBF6B2 8ED9 40EA 97E2 B4B3220EA0B2
SinCity

SinCity

For real. Fires all over. It’s 85 today, and I can’t even see blue in the sky from all the smoke. We need a good rain right now. This was about 9 this morning. We are safe, but so many people are not. 🙏🏻

i'm down in humboldt on the coast right now. craziest light i've ever seen. so many are in real trouble.

i always feel badly for the animals--wild and domestic.

SinCity

SinCity

fuck--we just had to call it. my grow partner and two friends are going up to josephine county in the morning to fell trees around the site, rake a perimeter, soak the shit out of everything and hope for the best. i'm staying here with everybody's dogs.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

fuck--we just had to call it. my grow partner and two friends are going up to josephine county in the morning to fell trees around the site, rake a perimeter, soak the shit out of everything and hope for the best. i'm staying here with everybody's dogs.

Best of luck, stay safe.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter

Hey bro 🤣
Jokes aside I hope all goes well 🙏

🥶

middleagedude

middleagedude

Be safe and good luck. I hear the smoke is bad up there from the fire by happy camp.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter

stay safe, it's not worth your life.

Top Bottom