Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
By some grace of baby jebus... my house didn't burn down. That said, this will be devastating for a lot of people. From what I've seen as of 2am, about 75% of Talent is a total loss.
Yea, I know, I'm up here in Washington and it's really bad here also, all the way down the coast, but you guys are getting hammered for sure. I was looking at some land for purchase, but I think I'm going to wait, sadly, there will be probably some better options available soon.

My Asthma been kicking my ass all week.

RookieBC

RookieBC

Jesus the smoke from the Washington fire 🔥 is up in BC now we are usually the ones smoking you guys out, but lots of rain this year. Into June Next year is going to be insane up here if it's dry. Had a huge windstorm here yesterday snapped a damn good branch off my lady that's in the ground. She's the only one protected by the fence as well but wind came ripping in from opposite direction and a branch from a tree nearly took her right out but landed just off center. Thought I had a damage pic but i guess not. I flowered late and have a 9 week flower so I might be fucked. Frost usually hits mid October but I have a shed for 3 if them if need be and I'll buy a light. We're getting some nice Sept weather 26+ degrees I guess that 79-87 bald eagles per Flags of Freedom Farenheits or whatever you use in America lol. Rock Star outdoor. I'm a little worried as the morning dew has begun and with the wind yesterday who knows how much PM or Mold or anything was blown into my plants. Gonna spray them tomorrow in the 30c sunshine with milk and water incase anything landed on them the follow up with H2O2 for a couple days to prevent anything. The first pic is my neighbor's stuff 😳 his 'Clones' he bought must have been autoflower seeds somebody started cause they alreadry finished. I had to go save them a couple times because they were well look at the pic all the leaves were rusty and yellow and he was growing in medium and didn't feed them so I fed them a couple times and defoliated and he fixed my lawn mower In return. They were covered in Aphids turning, purple. I don't know how they were so dark green when I first saw them he must have given them some type of miracle grow or nitrogen. After that it's my ladies the pics of his were taken 2 weeks ago and of mine yesterday we started on the same day lol
IMG 20200901 191405
IMG 20200908 171227
IMG 20200903 155944
IMG 20200903 155941
IMG 20200903 155931

IMG 20200903 155853
RookieBC

RookieBC

Here's my neighbor's up close I wouldn't want to enjoy it, if it can be enjoyed. He gave me some of his last year's stuff to try (I don't smoke). It's been in his shed all year, he never trimmed it and it was covered in mold. He said just pick the mold off it's been in here a while. It made it to my garbage can where I dropped it accidently in and washed my hand and took a shower lol. I'm gonna bring him some of mine when it's done see if he likes it better. He said his shit makes you cough like mad.... Probably because your smoking PM and Mold 😂
IMG 20200901 191400

aaxiii

aaxiii

Here's my neighbor's up close I wouldn't want to enjoy it, if it can be enjoyed. He gave me some of his last year's stuff to try (I don't smoke). It's been in his shed all year, he never trimmed it and it was covered in mold. He said just pick the mold off it's been in here a while. It made it to my garbage can where I dropped it accidently in and washed my hand and took a shower lol. I'm gonna bring him some of mine when it's done see if he likes it better. He said his shit makes you cough like mad.... Probably because your smoking PM and Mold 😂

Wow. you grow and dont smoke? I commend you. I would never go to all this trouble mentally and financially if I didn't partake.

Also, I believe PM is the devil's work.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

These fires that have been going on here in California have just been crazy. I've got ash all over my plants again from these fires and the air quality has been horrible! On the bright side my plants are thriving and doing great, I've had to start harvesting one of my plants a little earlier than anticipated due to caterpillars and being unable to spray her due to being less than 2 weeks from harvest. Here's some pictures! The ash is still falling from the sky so they're still getting covered.

This is the lady that I'm currently slowly harvesting due to caterpillars, we had some crazy wind yesterday that caused the buds to bend over, thankfully none broke but they did get close to breaking especially since these buds are extremely dense and heavy
IMG 20200909 122110

IMG 20200909 122129

This is the plant that was doing pretty horrible since the beginning due to the roots not having enough oxygen but she's actually recovered and is making some really sticky smelly and dense nugs!
IMG 20200909 122144

This lady here has maasssive buds, can't really tell through the pictures but they're almost wide enough I can't fit my hand around it haha
IMG 20200909 122155

IMG 20200909 122204

IMG 20200909 122211

IMG 20200909 122215

IMG 20200909 122215

These two ladies have really surprised me, I honestly didn't expect for these two to get as sticky and caked in THC as they are right now, the THC is even crawling up the big fan leaves!
IMG 20200909 122229

IMG 20200909 122236

This is one of the buds that I trimmed from the plant that I just started harvesting slowly due to caterpillars.
IMG 20200908 144430 997

I pray that all my fellow growers that have been or might be affected by these fires comes through safely with no damage to property or grows! Stay safe out there everyone!

IMG 20200909 122219
RookieBC

RookieBC

Was the first plant with the finished bud a auto flower?
I'm guessing so it was outside in di
Wow. you grow and dont smoke? I commend you. I would never go to all this trouble mentally and financially if I didn't partake.

Also, I believe PM is the devil's work.
Yeah I'm giving it to friends battling Cancer or other medical issues. I love gardening and marijuana is the funnest plant I've grown yet. Hopefully it will be some good medicine for people. I smoked for 15 years straight then anxiety and this strain ain't good for anxiety lol

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Southern ag garden friendly fungicide. It's an organic bacterial fungicide.
I've been spraying twice a week full strength for about a month now.
You can use that during flower? Will it deal with caterpillars on the buds?

Top Bottom