Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheKushie

TheKushie

They are in 17 gallon pots with Mother Earth soil. I used the cheaper kind at first then switched them into their more expensive kind with the extra perlite. Then ran dyno gro nutrients for veg and for the beginning of flower then switched to dry organics by geo flora for the ending. My jet fuel here is my favorite and has the biggest buds so far. Appreciate the kind words. I have about 250 invested into 5 plants.
Are you sure this is your first grow? Haha you must live in the states because up in Canada I couldn't buy what you have for 250. Everything up here is double the price. It sucks, but fuck your grow is nicely lined up. I think you should look into Green Genes YouTube videos on defoliation. It would be something good to learn and your plants are in the perfect stage for them to do it. Haha takes pictures if before and after too if you do it.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Are you sure this is your first grow? Haha you must live in the states because up in Canada I couldn't buy what you have for 250. Everything up here is double the price. It sucks, but fuck your grow is nicely lined up. I think you should look into Green Genes YouTube videos on defoliation. It would be something good to learn and your plants are in the perfect stage for them to do it. Haha takes pictures if before and after too if you do it.
Well I’ve been studying how to grow cannabis for over a decade just this is the first time I’ve ever put it into practice since the laws changed. Have so much more learning to do tho. To the investment part, I got my mother n law to put up about half of what I did to cover the rest and she gets a cut. Just to have made it easier on my own wallet. This $84 an 8th for the legal shit is way too expensive imo. Way worth the investment. Next year is gonna be way better!

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

This is today,I should be harvesting next week as they are being flushed.
Fuck I take pretty good pictures lol I'm impressed with my self 😂
Video is meh but pictures...
1-Triangulation of buds.
2-Framed me up.
Oh yeah! I’m watching your diary. Looking really sweeet. I’m jealous of yours actually. Lol

TheKushie

TheKushie

Well I’ve been studying how to grow cannabis for over a decade just this is the first time I’ve ever put it into practice since the laws changed. Have so much more learning to do tho. To the investment part, I got my mother n law to put up about half of what I did to cover the rest and she gets a cut. Just to have made it easier on my own wallet. This $84 an 8th for the legal shit is way too expensive imo. Way worth the investment. Next year is gonna be way better!
I'm on the same boat too but willing to learn if it's not something I haven't read yet. Whatever you invest always try to get back double if not more from it then your laughing. Take some clones from your plant then you'll have some plants for next year and they'll be tress. My grow is decent could be better with different strains. Next would be to grow trees like some of these other guys lol

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I'm on the same boat too but willing to learn if it's not something I haven't read yet. Whatever you invest always try to get back double if not more from it then your laughing. Take some clones from your plant then you'll have some plants for next year and they'll be tress. My grow is decent could be better with different strains. Next would be to grow trees like some of these other guys lol
The key to growing trees is not necessarily starting them super super early but LOTS of amazing soil and a hard core training program from the start.
These were spouted from seed in feb and then put into 400 gallons of my soil blend. Some of them did well over 7 pounds a piece. All 100% organic.
20200812 063247

Now can you grow a couple of pounds in a 5 gallon bucket? Yes... but it takes skill. This method you can just literally transplant and let them explode with little work on your part.
I scrog them from the start and then fim a few times and then turn into bushy beasts.

This yr I'm only doing 100 gallons that is why they are smaller.

JJS009

JJS009

Good morning all,
new member and first post. Figured I would start here with some pics of the girls. The purple one is deep purple haze, there are 6 blue cheese autos in the mix, a few GG4 and 1 crazygirl.
this is my first year back in 5-6 years and and it has been a roller coaster ride for sure. In the last month the rain and wind has been a giant pain in my ass. I ended up “defoliating” the hell out of them to avoid mold issues, they were pretty dense and holding a ton of humidity inside the plants themselves (90+% inside the plant 55-70% outside) probably hurt the yield but I figured it beat no yield in my pea brain. Anyway I am looking forward to the convos and pics in the future
2C23FD5D 6279 46B0 97BA 3711FA2F1986
FE234183 DD5F 4C33 A9B4 880206EE818F
405994A6 7D86 475A 8940 7CE15BC2A2CD
22A27D7C 4F93 4079 9EBE FC8280BEE3C9
4F6E797D 50BC 4BB4 94F3 D9ABDF51524E
2ABC7716 B008 49D5 BE23 E7A0F6E3AC44

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Hey People how's we all doing just a quick one.

These are a few of my lemonaid cuttings that I have not looked after so all natural no neuts nothing apart from compost.

Its only to see what can happen some what naturally in certain areas 😉

🥶

20200911 141757
20200911 141748
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Good morning all,
new member and first post. Figured I would start here with some pics of the girls. The purple one is deep purple haze, there are 6 blue cheese autos in the mix, a few GG4 and 1 crazygirl.
this is my first year back in 5-6 years and and it has been a roller coaster ride for sure. In the last month the rain and wind has been a giant pain in my ass. I ended up “defoliating” the hell out of them to avoid mold issues, they were pretty dense and holding a ton of humidity inside the plants themselves (90+% inside the plant 55-70% outside) probably hurt the yield but I figured it beat no yield in my pea brain. Anyway I am looking forward to the convos and pics in the future
View attachment 1028996View attachment 1028997View attachment 1028998View attachment 1028999View attachment 1029000View attachment 1029001
You must feel blessed 🙌

shaganja

shaganja

The key to growing trees is not necessarily starting them super super early but LOTS of amazing soil and a hard core training program from the start.
These were spouted from seed in feb and then put into 400 gallons of my soil blend. Some of them did well over 7 pounds a piece. All 100% organic. View attachment 1028983

Now can you grow a couple of pounds in a 5 gallon bucket? Yes... but it takes skill. This method you can just literally transplant and let them explode with little work on your part.
I scrog them from the start and then fim a few times and then turn into bushy beasts.

Too cold and lazy to take any pics, but wow, great lakes, so right, this two year old cow, with the other stuff, is making beasts over here too! Am so happy with the size this year! Had to scrog a fire o.g.! Its big! (For me anyway!) May the gods of flowers bless your farms!

Dartmouth.Dank

Dartmouth.Dank

My green sweatshirt blends right in. Some freak cold weather tonight... down to freezing. They got watered well and got sprayed down with fungicide
does the fungicide affect the terpines? I have found a terrible smell after I spray

Rooke

Rooke

Too cold and lazy to take any pics, but wow, great lakes, so right, this two year old cow, with the other stuff, is making beasts over here too! Am so happy with the size this year! Had to scrog a fire o.g.! Its big! (For me anyway!) May the gods of flowers bless your farms!
Hey there I’ve been socked in by clouds for 3 days now no sun at all here and it’s colder than normal as well weather due to change and clear off this afternoon hopefully I’ll get to see the sun today. ✌️

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Your a kick ass grower, way to go!! next year i am hopin to set up a 600 with your recipie . Where i am at there is some PM and mold but its rather hot and dry generally speaking, blessed with a climate that doesnt support molds and mildews. I was just workin on a different garden that had spots of PM on every plant. Just a lil but still, i was totally freaking out in my head.
Really great work. The only reason I spray is because of my area. It is always wet this time of yr. Like drenched. PM isnt a problem but soon we will see an outbreak of black spotted fungus. Happens every yr and then it is a rush against the clock for harvest as your leaves are dying. My bacterial fungicide really has been a life saver in this department.
Your doing awesome work ....keep it up
[/QUOTE

shaganja

shaganja

Hey there I’ve been socked in by clouds for 3 days now no sun at all here and it’s colder than normal as well weather due to change and clear off this afternoon hopefully I’ll get to see the sun today. ✌️
Yup. Putting the top on the greenhouse tomorrow. Not sure we're gonna get that Indian summer.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey great
Really great work. The only reason I spray is because of my area. It is always wet this time of yr. Like drenched. PM isnt a problem but soon we will see an outbreak of black spotted fungus. Happens every yr and then it is a rush against the clock for harvest as your leaves are dying. My bacterial fungicide really has been a life saver in this department.
Your doing awesome work ....keep it up
Hey great lakes , what product do you use for the black fungus ?

Madmax

Madmax

These were spouted from seed in feb and then put into 400 gallons of my soil blend. Some of them did well over 7 pounds a piece. All 100% organic. View attachment 1028983

Nice photoshopped..just kidding 😉..agree genetics,training soil nutes and a green thumb...

Top Bottom