Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

37 degrees last night, in Michigan. Two year old cow poop kept em just perfect! No dead plants!! Yay!!

Rooke

Rooke

I need to get some different ground cover this holds a lot of moisture it's humid enough here In the summer
Hey there I noticed in your pics some of Rusty’s beans. Is that what you are running this year? Have you ran it in the past? Just curious cuz I’m running 3 of his strains for this years outdoor season

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Hey there I noticed in your pics some of Rusty’s beans. Is that what you are running this year? Have you ran it in the past? Just curious cuz I’m running 3 of his strains for this years outdoor season

Yes Rusty is always good to us he actually uses two of our pictures on his site the pure ghost and the cheap Thrills are ours from last year.

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Arcata Ghost
Arcata Skunk
Lvtk
Blueberry cookie wreck
Delicious seeds 11 Roses
Ethos CrescendO RBx1

teejacks

teejacks

spring is here in the zen zone! cover crops are pulling through, except the red clover in spots, but it gives me some room to plant some herbs so its okay. Im trying my best to work with nature this year, and not against it

IMG 5526

Critical, in the new raised bed this year and for whatever reason she didnt like what i put down. flushed twice and shes coming through but i had to spray down with btk already because the caterpillars have already spotted the weak link!
IMG 5515

I was really close to digging it out and replacing it with something different. lets not overreact..
IMG 5524

Quebec CBD - sativa pheno? doing great. wish i topped 6 inches lower though. got some dill and lavender on the outside
IMG 5516

Quebec CBD - indica pheno? this strain from seed is going to be interesting. supposed to have two different phenos and i picked different looking ones. CBD ratios are supposed to be a solid 20:1. I would just be happy with a 2:1. really excited as im not sure how each finish product will look like. yarrow on outside

IMG 5518

White widow fast. best colour of them all. figured out the preflowering issues and now set her free!
IMG 5517

tomatoes and peppers and parsley .... i have no idea what i am doing but loving it

IMG 5523

Im ready for the june blast

Latest posts

Top Bottom