Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

6:30 to 9:30 is like 15 hours (don’t know your time zone) but if the plants were stressed for some reason they may try to go into flower.

My time zone is PST but I'm starting to think it was a stress induced flower, when I had 105 degree weather all week and than one day dropped all the way down into the low 80s to mid 70s the next day after that I watered the plants a day before it dropped thinking it was going to still be in the 100s but it didn't so I ended up over watering(paying more attention to the weather now after that lol) but that particular plant got quite stressed after that. So it was probably that, however I might just let it flower out since Ive never attempted to re-veg a flowering plant before lol but hopefully it doesn't turn into a hermie.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
They look great I have to ask do you guys in the states get people hopping your fence and ripping your plants off .? I know it’s legal in some states , here in Australia still not legal but for one state and there rules say the plants need to be caged up and locks no children to access the 4 plants have to be out of site , police have to be informed and check on the set up before you can grow , really a hitler type set of rules , do you have same type of controls the Government has put in place .

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

They look great I have to ask do you guys in the states get people hopping your fence and ripping your plants off .? I know it’s legal in some states , here in Australia still not legal but for one state and there rules say the plants need to be caged up and locks no children to access the 4 plants have to be out of site , police have to be informed and check on the set up before you can grow , really a hitler type set of rules , do you have same type of controls the Government has put in place .

Yeah we get people hopping our fences and ripping out our plants here in the states as well unfortunately. I actually had one of my biggest plants I've ever grew get ripped apart by these fuckers. But here in california we don't have that strict of rules for growing cannabis, if I can remember correctly a recreational cannabis user can only grow 4-5 plants? Unless you're a medicinal cannabis patient you can get a license that allows you to grow 99+ plants but they don't really enforce it nor do they have to come check out the grow site.

Pirat3

Pirat3

Thought I may as well pop my two freebies from Canuck seeds ( white widow, northern lights)
I ordered from true north seeds bank. Which I may say shipped super fast very impressed considering flu less then 5 business days. Unsure about this but I think Canuck seeds is owned by true north seems not super legit.

2/3 sorbets popped and the northern light no pic

10731E57 F041 4A7F A034 24B6F643E7AD
89A2FA04 FE48 44DB AE46 2C8AAF81E710
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Of course we have rippers. Some growers sleep outside with their plants and a gun or a big dog or both during ripening.

Jfosburg89

Jfosburg89

Not in my experience. Probably more of a locale thing. My state and people are pretty cool here in michigan and are more geared towards helping eachother succeed rather than fail. It's a great community that I live in I suppose!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Of course we have rippers. Some growers sleep outside with their plants and a gun or a big dog or both during ripening.
Yep we have 2 big dogs that hate people coming past our front fence line and they won’t let strangers come in the front gates no even the police when they have come looking for persons that use to live at this address previously , when I grow in summer I bring mine in and lock them up in shed at night . Od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom