Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Won’t it oxidize your trichomes since its peroxide based?
No. You just have to make sure the concentration is not too strong. Commercial grows uses this product to stave off powdery mildew and bud rot, out west esp., when they near the end of the season and the rains start. Here is their website.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

No. You just have to make sure the concentration is not too strong. Commercial grows uses this product to stave off powdery mildew and bud rot, out west esp., when they near the end of the season and the rains start. Here is their website.

That’s interesting, I am sure it comes in handy.

I still don’t really understand how it will oxidize the pathogens without oxidation of your essential oils, even at the right concentration, but thats still better than losing your whole crop to fungus.

mancorn

mancorn

mmm... went to the site and it said SaniDate killed flu. So ordered up a 55 gallon drum. 🤯

How about just using a Walmart chicken (which is covered in Peroxyacetic Acid) and some H202? The cheap mans ZeroTol

Last edited:
frebo

frebo

Need to get my strains tested... after trying all the government product my shit must be pushing 35-40% THC licensed producers could only dream of having weed like me
Oh, my. We would sure like to see you have that testing done and back up your boast. I had some strains tested in 2014 for the Southern Oregon cup and took highest THC @ 21.8%. Since then THC percentages have blown up. I too would
like to know how high the THC is in some of these stains, as most of my clones this year were labeled at percentages at or above 24% and the Emerald Cup winner at 38%. The testing is over $100 in Oregon because they also test for chemicals and mold. I haven’t pursued it, but you can probably just get it tested for THC only.
P.S. Everyone thinks they grow the BEST WEED.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

That’s interesting, I am sure it comes in handy.

I still don’t really understand how it will oxidize the pathogens without oxidation of your essential oils, even at the right concentration, but thats still better than losing your whole crop to fungus.
That is a great question! I have been talking to 2 of their reps, recently, and I will ask them! I just know from limited first hand experience last year, that some of the best outdoor cannabis around here was facilitated by using this product. Again, no financial gain here, . And after all this, I'm not sure that this will save my plants! This year the leaf septoria is hammering me. A slow, torturous 2 months to go.

Perky.P

Perky.P

Don't have any recent pics sing getting our outdoor section out of smart pots and into the ground but I do have this little girl. Shes my personal experimenting plant. Im training it really crazy, wrapping branches around the fence I put around it. Was going to go in the ground but with room being an issue, for the actual plants, i will leave her and see what i can get done. This is a volunteer anyway from someones root balls from their indoor grow so just a fun plant.

20200813 075104
shaganja

shaganja

1 to 1 strains are becoming very popular, especially the first smoke of the day. Also, the percentages don’t have to be that high. I bought a 10 pack of prerolls that had both percentages around 5-6% that left me giggling. I had a Harley Tsu, never tested but very fun.
Sweet! Am running a harley m.d. homegrown natural wonders. Its harlequin x mad scientist. Excited to try low thc meds!

shaganja

shaganja

Oh, my. We would sure like to see you have that testing done and back up your boast. I had some strains tested in 2014 for the Southern Oregon cup and took highest THC @ 21.8%. Since then THC percentages have blown up. I too would
like to know how high the THC is in some of these stains, as most of my clones this year were labeled at percentages at or above 24% and the Emerald Cup winner at 38%. The testing is over $100 in Oregon because they also test for chemicals and mold. I haven’t pursued it, but you can probably just get it tested for THC only.
P.S. Everyone thinks they grow the BEST WEED.
Listening to radio show, and most growers like their own, over most others. They mentioned intention. We like to smoke what our own intentions are before any other. It made me think, does she respond to everything, like some growers believe? Did the strain strawberry fields really grow in a strawberry field in Vermont? Is she a reactogen? Does she react to everything we give her? And furthermore, does she respond to our intentions? Does she do what our minds ask of her?

Jungle666

Jungle666

Listening to radio show, and most growers like their own, over most others. They mentioned intention. We like to smoke what our own intentions are before any other. It made me think, does she respond to everything, like some growers believe? Did the strain strawberry fields really grow in a strawberry field in Vermont? Is she a reactogen? Does she react to everything we give her? And furthermore, does she respond to our intentions? Does she do what our minds ask of her?
What's the radio station there shag, cheers jungle

Top Bottom