Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngelMoraof96

AngelMoraof96

First time grower in Southern California! Here are my 5 plants, all from bag seeds. Very low budget grow but they seem to be doing ok. One has started to flower & is looking great. Posted a video of all 5, a picture of my biggest plant, & the one that has started flowering. I believe all are females, luckily. Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated!

776E039D 802A 4708 8C63 721AF4F0DA64
8A4E2976 31B9 42DA 9FC4 D1DC03EC87AD
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Haha I think that the tallest ones are a 9+ feet but I photographed it to look more impressive, because I am kinda blown away by this experience so they seem 20 feet tall to me. I'm used to going over my plants with a jeweler's loupe to find mites and caterpillar eggs, but I am running on faith this year.
Faith and lots of early morning spraying of BT, DIY NUKEM, DIY Rosemary Oil Spider mite solution, spinosad, insect soap and if needed pyganic
I Grew the same seeds last year,
(A gift from a dear departed friend, but I left them in 4 inch pots too long last year and stunted them. Last year's crop was awesome but about 4.5 ft tall)
This has been completely unexpected, thankfully my awesome hunny can help me harvest them.
These are a big job for an old grannie. I have to hand carry water halfway around the house with a 2 gallon watering can after I reduce the ph of our hard water.
During the summer heat sometimes I have to water 3x daily. It's brutal out there.
But Lambsbread love heat as long as you keep them hydrated

Thank you for your comments
Sounds like you have expertise with this sticky situation
😉

I just released a bunch of predators into both of my rooms. I've been struggling with mites of late.

Huffy

Huffy

Hi all!
Curious as to whether I should water more or less frequently to aid bud growth.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Switched to a bloom fertilizer with this girl (jet fuel) week and a half ago and she has started yellowing with what I’d imagine is now a low nitrogen issue. Should I switch her back to grow or do you think she’ll be okay until the end of flowering? She’s on like week 3 or so.

dyna gro nutrients, just grow and bloom.

F9E74D3F 49A8 43D5 BCA7 9329A45A4D25
EFD71F43 CCFD 4F9E 8DFF E2E1E45093F0
679DDF7C A017 4774 B561 AD0263613B04
Huffy

Huffy

First time grower in Southern California! Here are my 5 plants, all from bag seeds. Very low budget grow but they seem to be doing ok. One has started to flower & is looking great. Posted a video of all 5, a picture of my biggest plant, & the one that has started flowering. I believe all are females, luckily. Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated!

Angel-Larger pots equals larger plants for starters. I use smart pots which allow for better oxygen uptake also allow roots to grow better.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Well do note that high humidity will lower resin production especially indoors... but outdoors they get thirsty fast and you dont want to cause stress.

My dad is convinced that you have to parch them during flower to stress them into growing nice buds. I disagree, but his buddy in college did that and had amazing flower so he will not budge lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom