Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SKY DOG

SKY DOG

Sorry do not know the name, I'm hoping as time goes on someone else will be able to tell with pictures. It was given to me by a co-worker and he has forgotten. He has grown inside for years on the fly and I now have him starting to take meticulous daily notes on his plants, feed schedule, etc. It has been passed around from a mother plant for a few years now. This is the 1st time he knows of anyone growing it outside. Looks Awesome eh !!.. All I know is it's a Sativa.
Anyone has any idea it would be appreciated
Cheers R
Can be Panama Red

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Well guys, I made a whoopsie. I was cleaning all my plants like I always do and while I was cleaning one plant, the plant that went into a stress induced flower about roughly 80 days ago, two nugs snapped off during the cleaning and I was unfortunately unable to repair their stem so I decided to just trim it up and hang it. Here's the two nugs,
IMG 20200829 155112 490

IMG 20200829 131438

Unfortunately they weren't quite ready but fortunately enough only two snapped off. I've learned my lesson haha, I'm going to be taking extra precautions with my ladies while I clean them from now on.

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

Well guys, I made a whoopsie. I was cleaning all my plants like I always do and while I was cleaning one plant, the plant that went into a stress induced flower about roughly 80 days ago, two nugs snapped off during the cleaning and I was unfortunately unable to repair their stem so I decided to just trim it up and hang it. Here's the two nugs,
View attachment 1023211
View attachment 1023212

Unfortunately they weren't quite ready but fortunately enough only two snapped off. I've learned my lesson haha, I'm going to be taking extra precautions with my ladies while I clean them from now on.
Whacha got there? Sativa? Sour Diesel? You've got a nice sample there!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
View attachment 1023211
View attachment 1023212

Looks more than enough well developed to smoke and try what your going to be in for. I would dry those out and try them. I do a fair amount of pecking at lower branches and whatnot, especially during the cure. I just love "fresh" cannabis, more than anything.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Whacha got there? Sativa? Sour Diesel? You've got a nice sample there!
Thank you! I'm not sure of the strain honestly, the seeds I grew this year were all unknown seeds that I've accumulated from club strains, but by the looks of it I do think it is a sativa but I'm not 100% sure.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Looks more than enough well developed to smoke and try what your going to be in for. I would dry those out and try them. I do a fair amount of pecking at lower branches and whatnot, especially during the cure. I just love "fresh" cannabis, more than anything.

Yeah, thankfully these two nugs were getting close to being harvested. This plant grew strange, it went into a stress induced flower and some branches took longer to develop than others. I've got them hanging up right now though and they smell amazing haha, fresh cannabis is always the best!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, looks like maybe a hybrid to me, I see what looks like Indica and Sativa traits to me, pretty wide leaves, but not terribly so, but yes, it looks like it leans to the sativa side of things.

Hudzzon

Hudzzon

Mj closer
Mj

These were a last minute decision to plant and not that well planned out. They are between a trailer and a privacy fence getting only a few hours of full on sunshine a day. Somehow they thrived and look pretty good for such an awful location. To make matters worse, there is a streetlight glaring on them all night. I plan to start covering them at night as they are beginning to flower. With luck, they may provide a reward in the end.

Last edited:
SinCity

SinCity

It's a above average yielded. Tho I won't know for sure til it finishes outdoors. I just know indoor under shitty lights it did amazing.

that's a good indicator--and i love the chunkinesss and frostiness. thanks ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom