Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RodKoehler

RodKoehler

A handful of mine from the last two days. Heat wave coming for the September push. Been cooler the last few here in Northern California.
Cute greenhouse enclosure! Far northern CA here. Wind broke a Sour Diesel cola off the other day, I dried and vaped it last night--made the five minute trip downtown to pick up take-out seem like an hour--mission accomplished, and can't wait until October!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
It's getting late early in Southern VT...❤🌱
Clone stock from a questionable source..lol supposed to be sour diesel..def 2 diff phenos, both smell like grape gasoline so far so good. haha

These babies have really been on their own most of the summer because we haven't been up here much. Just gave them some much needed TLC
20200829 121544
20200829 121556
20200829 120509
20200829 120425

middleagedude

middleagedude

Cute greenhouse enclosure! Far northern CA here. Wind broke a Sour Diesel cola off the other day, I dried and vaped it last night--made the five minute trip downtown to pick up take-out seem like an hour--mission accomplished, and can't wait until October!

You making fun of my hoop house? 😂. 20 ft long by 7 feet high. $200 off of amazon. It gets the jobs done for 6 weed plants and a bunch of veggies. Wish it was taller. I’ve topped and tied everything down as much as possible and I’ve got some colas bumping the ceiling. I’m in far Northern California. Cheers and good luck.

CutFactory1208

CutFactory1208

This is very true. My plants are just producing the the terpenes and resin but at different rates and very noticeable. How the Bubba Kush isn't so resinous but full of Terps and the Blue dream is full of sticky resin that it glues your fingers together but not so much on the terpenes beside a subtle sweet smell. I can't wait till they explode with Terps and resin. 👌
Right bro the final two weeks before chop are my fav time.. ill go stand behind the pullig Fans in rhe green house and absorb the chonic smell

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Jet fuel OG is swelling like crazy. Hopefully they finish in time. I wasn’t aware they were a 9-11 week strain.

I have a question for the more experienced growers.
How accurate is the yield info on breeders strains. Like what size plant does it take to get that? Just wonder how they can boast outdoor yield with so many variables.

0E5E9576 C9BB 4BBF A3FC CD6D09197F79
2A66400E 2E60 450A 8938 D7B44F281FE0
Bosshogg

Bosshogg

Jet fuel OG is swelling like crazy. Hopefully they finish in time. I wasn’t aware they were a 9-11 week strain.

I have a question for the more experienced growers.
How accurate is the yield info on breeders strains. Like what size plant does it take to get that? Just wonder how they can boast outdoor yield with so many variables.
Depends on what company lol. I wouldn’t trust crop king or any of those butchers. From experience a reputable seed banks per square meter estimate is fairly accurate 👍

Top Bottom