Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dartmouth.Dank

Dartmouth.Dank

I like to hand trim the big colas, but throw the rest in the spinner. Then make keif out of the sugar leaves that the trim bowl catches for you.
I do the same otherwise trimming will take you to your death!

Habosabin

Habosabin

Bruce banner auto. Pistils just starting to turn. Ping pong ball for reference. How much longer do you think?

0BDF49C4 AA27 4005 869B 5B0A8799D328
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Well waited day to long got everything got stolen.
Sorry to hear bro, don't let it get you down though, just take a self inventory of the people you allow in your orbit, and move forward. Learn, grow from this, don't let it define you, or put you in a dark place.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'm more worried about that was my wife's medicine for winter she just finished three weeks of radiation treatments.
Hasn't been able to be involved with the grow as much this year was finally feeling well enough.
Yea, I'm in a similar situation, I've got a friend that just tested positive for prostate cancer, and my wife has severe drug resistant refractory epilepsy, so both really need the medicine for legit purpose, and will otherwise go without it. So there's going to have to be more than one site this time around. I can't really even get the quantity required until spring or early summer, although I can still put a good size dent in it, with the current indoor, just not much extra.

Hang in there buddy.

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Bruh....I was rooting for you. Sucks. Looks like the rippers knew where that good organic was! It's almost a compliment.......almost.
Wifw had said she thought it was done. I said let's give it another few days as Temps were going to be in the 70 this weekend. I second guessing myself now

Top Bottom