Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RodKoehler

RodKoehler

Oh man everyone's harvest looks amazing! Keep up the amazing work everyone! Here's some pictures of some of the plants I've started to harvest.
View attachment 1050318
View attachment 1050319
View attachment 1050320
View attachment 1050321
View attachment 1050325
View attachment 1050327

I've got soooooo much work to do and unfortunately it's just me doing all the cutting, trimming, drying, jaring and curing. As much as I love this part of growing cannabis it is a lot more work than just growing the plant haha.
I get a giggle when I'm buried in trimming for days because I grew way too much, and I catch myself feeling sorry for myself! High quality problems!

MrToad

MrToad

Here's a stray Autoflower that popped up in my garden..Must have been from some shake that I threw in the garden after collecting seeds from one of my breeding projects..Must admit I was a little surprised/impressed with the frost as this thing finished up nicely while competing with other plants in the shade of my garden. (Central Canada)

19EFDF5E AEDB 489C 8D4B E6188F0A4B01
5D411C12 3C10 460E 9BF7 265869025097
shaganja

shaganja

Well farmers, I don't have any pics to show, but looks like I only lost a little bit to mold. i'm the guy with the underground greenhouse. Got flooded last week with Michigan rain. I have been so busy. I just got asked to run a local restaurant. Jacks grub and pub, in brimley, Michigan. So not a lot time for pics. But, i got two pounds off first plant, so am very happy for that. The huge fire o.g. is still out there! They say you have to let o.g.'s finish! Lol so I am! Lol will be able to put up pics of harvest in couple days.

wesk

wesk

Oh man everyone's harvest looks amazing! Keep up the amazing work everyone! Here's some pictures of some of the plants I've started to harvest.

<snip></snip>

As much as I love this part of growing cannabis it is a lot more work than just growing the plant haha.

I remember there being plenty of work bringing marijuana plants to harvest. It's all good.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Well guys, I've finally got everything harvested! Thankfully no bud rot or any of that bad stuff, just some caterpillar damage that was fine after a cleanup! Here's a picture of my double door garage just about completely full!
PXL 20201113 002155932

PXL 20201113 002154102

IMG 20201112 161854 457

Now the trimming begins! Gonna take a while with this one man army over here haha anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful and plentiful harvest this year! I absolutely enjoyed seeing every single one of you and your grows! Can't wait for next year, gonna be doing some breeding and maybe even trying to attempt to make something new or at least that's what I hope haha

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

73 micron vs 25 micron
Dope man those hash balls are looking mighty shinny my friend. You polish those things shit LOL! Thats dope man I got no joke probably well over a pound of sugar leaf trim in my freezer in the garage. High grade Kush trim its over 2 years old now. I gotta get out the old bubble bags and run it. Ive been lagging. I love me the 73. It always taste the best but for some reason the 25 gets me the most fucked up. I snuck a joint into a Tool concert once it was loaded with 25 hash I crumbled in it. I warned everyone but this one guy got so high his friends had to help him out of the amphitheater LOL 😵

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Outdoor plants... OK I still got stuff running. I will be harvesting all the way up until Christmas for sure. I just took this pic on my patio right now this little girl still needs some time a few weeks at least. The nights are dipping into the 40s with hot sunny days so Im getting the classic dark color change on the leaves.

Strain: My Homie John's Bx Line (DJ Short Blueberry x GG4 x Crystal Storm OG x Mexican Landrace Sativa)
IMG 2511

IMG 2512

Top Bottom