Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

That f…kin really sucks man we have an infestation of grey moth here insane eating tree folage like oak and maple fruit trees hopefully not my plants!
Have you tried using trichogramma wasps? I used them in 2019 and only had like 3 budworms. I was busy last year with my newborn and kind of abandoned all my IPM and had a shitload of budworms on a few plants. This year I’m back on the trichogramma train. Definitely worth it.

socks4free

socks4free

Here's what I got growing, my buddy breed a auto quarter pounder with a gorilla glue bag seed and gave me some of the seeds last year about 50% turned out auto I breed a the best male with some of the plants I had and these are the resulting plants maybe 1/4 autos this year. Last year's plants had some beautiful purple colors I can't wait to see how the bud turns out this year 😁

IMG 20210712 153213
IMG 20210712 153159
IMG 20210712 101417
IMG 20210712 101306
JJS009

JJS009

They got frosted pretty hard on the second day of summer but they seem to be doing ok so far. The lineup is Dragon flame genetics orange stash and red Bulgarian dragon, copa genetics crazy bitch, killer frost (buddies breeding project), LVTK x long bottom fighter, and some other random that I am to high to remember... can’t believe I made it this far

139F005D FD8F 4226 9FFE 1A84EF58A558
2975614A E551 4504 8E5F 1F04E7A041E8

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

heres why I started waiting until july 1 to sew seeds destined for outside HAHA
trouble with that it might of been delaying flower, by as much as 3 wks to a month. clones always flower by week 1-2 august. seedlings always start later.

maybe an Indian flower dance will induce "early" flowering?
they vegged, got big enough.

If not its full steam ahead. I refuse to pull back on any nutes.

until then reach reach up for the Indica skies darlings 🤣

20210713 0818103998
20210713 0818563995
20210708 1744133936
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Let er rip potato chip.

Some very intense wicked storms passed through last eve. tornados ripped the sh!t out of houses an hour north of me https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/tornado-warning-environment-canada-1.6104484

I was reminded how flexible mj is during super strong winds lol. My flexi tie system worked without a hitch. except for a couple elastic ties reaching there breaking point. no problem, those are 99 cents. not one pulled up its roots or broke Im happy to say.

I can cull a couple more today, males. feuerfri good idea, standing by them. pics can not capture the true size. I hate to admit it but yours might be bigger than mine 😤 lol.

this is this morning..

20210716 082642 HDR
20210716 082533 HDR
Farmergurl

Farmergurl

Let er rip potato chip.

Some very intense wicked storms passed through last eve. tornados ripped the sh!t out of houses an hour north of me https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/tornado-warning-environment-canada-1.6104484

I was reminded how flexible mj is during super strong winds lol. My flexi tie system worked without a hitch. except for a couple elastic ties reaching there breaking point. no problem, those are 99 cents. not one pulled up its roots or broke Im happy to say.

I can cull a couple more today, males. feuerfri good idea, standing by them. pics can not capture the true size. I hate to admit it but yours might be bigger than mine 😤 lol.

this is this morning..
Let er rip potato chip.

this is this morning..
I'm in Maple and one of mine took a big hit and broke in a few places

IMG 20210716 WA0000
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I'm in Maple and one of mine took a big hit and broke in a few places
Oh no, that sucks. Well think of it as natures way of topping. Weird I couldnt fine one broken branch from that intense storm. Yet I usually break a couple when Im burrowing in there to tie them up.

Sometimes you can save them with a splint. not sometimes, most times. those saggy ones look like goners tho.

I find the rope works excellent cause it has some give. when I used to tie them to a solid fixed point I'd get some breakage here and there ( in strong winds). I'm currently lacing a second layer of X's through the jungle.

Last edited:
Farmergurl

Farmergurl

Oh no, that sucks. Well think of it as natures way of topping. Weird I couldnt fine one broken branch from that intense storm. Yet I usually break a couple when Im burrowing in there to tie them up.

Sometimes you can save them with a splint. not sometimes, most times. those saggy ones look like goners tho.

I find the rope works excellent cause it has some give. when I used to tie them to a solid fixed point I'd get some breakage here and there ( in strong winds). I'm currently lacing a second layer of X's through the jungle.
Yea, I'm just gonna leave it and see what it does. That plant has been through a lot so it's either gonna be a dud or have some fire buds!

Top Bottom