Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighRootz

HighRootz

Any remedy for this trainwreck?
Looks like the cambium layer is done. If your plant is dying up top the just charge it as a lesson learned. If she's still looking healthy and taking in water/nutrients then stop using the petroleum jelly. Look into using Slugo or some form of slug/snail bait for future use. Simple solutions to fight slugs are beer traps, coffee grounds, or even a rock salt barrier around base of plants work. You can even use crushed eggshells a a deterrent

shaganja

shaganja

So fucking frustrating. You try so hard to make everything right for them, to have something stupid like this happen. FUCK,FUCK FUCK!! Wouldnt be a big deal, if this wasn't my medicine for the year. But it is. There is no medicine in Michigan dispos. It's all corporate crap. So now, I can only hope to have enough medicine for the year. It shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't have to be only source of medicine to treat myself.

Badcableman

Badcableman

So fucking frustrating. You try so hard to make everything right for them, to have something stupid like this happen. FUCK,FUCK FUCK!! Wouldnt be a big deal, if this wasn't my medicine for the year. But it is. There is no medicine in Michigan dispos. It's all corporate crap. So now, I can only hope to have enough medicine for the year. It shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't have to be only source of medicine to treat myself.
Truth. I wish I had some tidbit of wisdom, or words to share that would mitigate your loss. Sadly, I do not. 😧

ARCH111

ARCH111

Any remedy for this trainwreck?
copper works really well against slugs, they have some kind of aversion to the copper.
KOIZ1231

ARCH111

ARCH111

+/- 76 days from soil pop for the big 3. Start of flower in lower NY.
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?
IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3089.JPGIMG_3091.JPGIMG_3092.JPGIMG_3098.JPGIMG_3097.JPGIMG_3095.JPGIMG_3094.JPGIMG_3093.JPGIMG_3092.JPGIMG_3091.JPGIMG_3090.JPGIMG_3088.JPGIMG_3089.JPG

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Man that is such a bummer! I'm so sorry that happened to you shaganja! Man if it were legal for me to send you some medicine I wouldnt even hesitate!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Bend her sideways since you got lots of room now. Maybe you can get some more yeild from her.?
Im trying, they break easily since they became more stiff. haha stiff. I'd hate to snap a main stalk right now. that would significantly effect yield alright.

JustGrowWithIt

JustGrowWithIt

Dang that's tough to hear. Hope it all works out and you get the medicine you need.

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

+/- 76 days from soil pop for the big 3. Start of flower in lower NY.
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?
what time did you first put them out? what size smart pots are you usin?
whats your estimated time to harvest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom