Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazyflavors

Hazyflavors

Check out this crab spider on faves elite OG.
20210929 122938

JJS009

JJS009

This year was a test year on the new property, plants didn’t get real tall but I am satisfied with the results so far.
Lost one plant to PM, all was good the night before and the next day one plant right in the middle of all of them was completely covered from top to bottom, said fuck it and cut my losses, that was the only plant I have seen any PM on. So far no bud rot, fingers crossed
72849295 66AA 45DA A377 046A72D8A78B
A25718E1 5529 4073 8758 27330F07DE11
6DF83DDC B7CC 4D2D 98F1 3751F28BC993
83A5AFF4 5F8E 44AE B5D2 E21CE40C59C6

WhataMainah

WhataMainah

Any other northern new englanders chopping this weekend?

I see some weather in next week's forecast and always worry..... Last year's summer drought was much easier to grow outdoors than this years constant humidity and showers

Everyone's stuff looks awesome!

TSD

TSD

I see some weather in next week's forecast and always worry..... Last year's summer drought was much easier to grow outdoors than this years constant humidity and showers

Chopping some, pushing some as long as possible. I'm in Northern NY.

Jimmie

Jimmie

Long Island here, chopping two this weekend. Last plant looks like it has 3 weeks to go.

flowerdave

flowerdave

Got a dilemma here in Michigan. mostly milky tricomes but only a few amber ones. they are calling for 5 days of rain starting Saturday, chop or not to chop. and I want couch lock

WhataMainah

WhataMainah

Got a dilemma here in Michigan. mostly milky tricomes but only a few amber ones. they are calling for 5 days of rain starting Saturday, chop or not to chop. and I want couch lock
You have multiple plants? Chop the ones that are furthest along to ensure mother nature doesn't screw you and let the others try and weather the storm.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Yeah,rest of mine come down Friday.
I'm about 50/50 milky and amber so I'm good to go. I got lucky and finished a bit earlier than expected.
I guess you just have to weigh the risks with our weather. Any way you could cover them a bit?

flowerdave

flowerdave

You have multiple plants? Chop the ones that are furthest along to ensure mother nature doesn't screw you and let the others try and weather the storm.
yes I think im going to chopped the ones that are real close. I built a structure over the one that has 3 weeks to go so that will be ok

Top Bottom