Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Everyone's end product is so amazing! All of you absolutely killed it this year! Loving every bit of what's being shown in this thread! Keep up the amazing work everyone and I hope you all have an absolutely amazing and plentiful harvest this year!

So heres an accidental strain from last year haha, this gal was grown in a 5 gal bucket and her buds are massive and dense as all get out! Super sticky too! my arms and hands felt like I had glue on them after handling this gal haha.
IMG 20211016 171503 855

IMG 20211016 171503 826
IMG 20211016 171503 779

IMG 20211016 171503 601

Here's some guerilla glue!
PXL 20211016 214149537
PXL 20211016 214210715
PXL 20211016 214257112
PXL 20211016 214320042
PXL 20211016 214316049

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
We got ripped....hard ...my guy said his security syst was solid ..well he didn't have the audio alarms on cause of new neighbors....so all we got is live vid footage of all the work being destroyed.....fuck me....this is what rippers look like....cocksuckers ... They left a few plants....and the rainbows were just starting to show.....enjoy your season
FOE20

IMG 20211017 075623 677
IMG 20211017 075623 726
IMG 20211017 075623 769
IMG 20211017 072313557
IMG 20211017 072558473
IMG 20211017 072502243
IMG 20211016 182735413
IMG 20211016 182721264
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
We got ripped....hard ...my guy said his security syst was solid ..well he didn't have the audio alarms on cause of new neighbors....so all we got is live vid footage of all the work being destroyed.....fuck me....this is what rippers look like....cocksuckers ... They left a few plants....and the rainbows were just starting to show.....enjoy your season
FOE20
post those pictures on social media, that’s what we do here..titled THEIVES!
try not to let it get to you!
you still have some beauties there!

grnmtn

grnmtn

That is terrible to see happen!
Sickening actually.
It's amazing that they left you with the amount they did.
As stated above, try not to let it get the best of you.

Rooke

Rooke

FOE20
makes me sick to my stomach so fucking bad lazy fucking pricks people will talk then you get even!

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

FOE20
Not saying it is but my experiences have shown me its usually someone you know or someone that talked about the grow. Kinda hard to just "stumble"across a grow on personal property without knowing it was there.
Thieves are useless pcs of shit in my opinion!

grnmtn

grnmtn

Maybe
Not saying it is but my experiences have shown me its usually someone you know or someone that talked about the grow. Kinda hard to just "stumble"across a grow on personal property without knowing it was there.
Thieves are useless pcs of shit in my opinion!
I bet people could smell that grow very easily.

Wolfguts666

Wolfguts666

FOE20
Bro, I am very sorry to hear of your loss this morn. No words I have can fix it but I feel for you and I've been there. 😡😢

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Maybe

I bet people could smell that grow very easily.
Yes that's a possibility but mine was same way and could definitely tell someone was growing on the block. To actually know where to go and how to get in there...in my opinion that's usually inside info. Someone told someone kinda stuff.
I'm in a small town and people talk...sometimes too much and that's why I keep to myself and never tell anyone Jack about my business.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Tough break! Now you have to figure out how to keep what is remaining from suffering the same fate!It doesn’t look like an area where you can just grab your sleeping bag and a shotgun and wait.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

FOE20

It would be worth playing with video to see what the best you can get out of it looks like. You just threw a screen shot up. If you want to see what can be done take your best and post it to the Retouching forum in Dpreview and say the pics are for play. ( https://www.dpreview.com/forums/1006 ) .

Rip3

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

FOE20
Fucking shitbags. If it was me I boobie trap the living fuck out of the next run... one of those fucking plauges on society is bound to be stupid enough to try again.

Fucking shotgun trip wires so the fuckers can't run away.

Ok I better just bite my tongue. I really hope they get coming to them what's deserved.

Punk ass kids have no loyalty. Maybe pay some punk ass kids for info? I'd bet on it they can't keep thier mouths shut.

2ppl can keep a secret if one is dead. A handful of crayon eating, entitled lil fucks with egos to feed definitely will be doing some bragging.

I can't imagine how upset you are. Sorry that shit happened, I know that's doesn't help worth a dam but shit has a way of working out sometimes and I really hope it does this time.

Top Bottom