Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
going to go check on the plant and do some tree chopping in a couple hours..
almost getting to the point where i’ll be staying the night with her until harvest..
somebody has got to keep the snipe at bay…..😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
somebody has got to keep the snipe at bay…..😂
IMG 6949

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Flower inspection.

Jack Herer S1 is ages out. A month more might be twelve weeks in flower. Ish.

Big Mazar is still maybe three weeks out.

Little Mazar… well heck, I guess I take the tops any day, really. Not really-really ripe tho.

EBC157E1 CA99 4C59 A227 4EC6775003F6

^Jack
F934B2AC 7457 4047 9A22 A082937CF395

^Big Mazar
5AEB49F6 70AF 4609 A4F7 8EC0E051E76E

^Little Mazar
S’posed to rain Sunday night. I might throw a tarp over little Mazar’s scrog cage until dawn. We’ll see.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Flower inspection.

Jack Herer S1 is ages out. A month more might be twelve weeks in flower. Ish.

Big Mazar is still a couple three weeks out.

Little Mazar… well heck, I guess I take the tops any day, really. Not really-really ripe tho.
View attachment 2041596
View attachment 2041598
View attachment 2041599
S’posed to rain Sunday night. I might throw a tarp over little Mazar’s scrog cage until dawn. We’ll see.
What part of the country are you growing in?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Humboldt seed company advertises a lot of mold, resistant and pest resistant strains. Might be worth looking into. Got a pretty nice website where the breeder does a little video on each strain. Plus a lot of info on their breeding process. They put a lot of work into it.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I paid 120 bucks for an ace beam L 19. Green. You can clamp it onto your gun barrel. They are everything the manufacturer says! Real throwers! Flashlights are pretty incredible nowadays. If you’re willing to pay up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I paid 120 bucks for an ace beam L 19. Green. You can clamp it onto your gun barrel. They are everything the manufacturer says! Real throwers! Flashlights are pretty incredible nowadays. If you’re willing to pay up.
so there are actually “hot rod” flashlights these days. Some of them are legit aviation problems…😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Very easy to develop an expensive flashlight fetish nowadays! Things are mind boggling when you get up into the three and $400 range.
I have a few that are pretty ridiculous myself, nothing like the examples above. As some one who needs them too much, it’s worth it to get a few that can provide a nice load of light.

Top Bottom