Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

2nd attempt at cure..jars been on 60 humidity for 3 n half hours straight, think we're getting it. If it's possible to still cure, well see

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Outdoor garden looking awesome, I believe the gelato dreams are going to be the first ones to come down. Just little spots here and there. But the gelato dream is shaping up to be really nice. How much a lot of dreams smell so immaculate this like everyday the smell gets better and better lol. I would say probably the first couple days of October. She should be ready. I could be wrong. I checked the trichomes and they're all turning milky. The pistols are starting to turn brown. She's getting very sticky. If she's packing on some weight. She's telling me she's getting ready lol. I think this year's gelato dream is way better than last year's. My triple h's needs some heavy defoliation in the middle. I've been doing light pruning, moderate defoliation. And my future number one is probably going to be the last one to be harvested this year, which it is a heavy leaning sativa. Hopefully the New England weather will allow her to finish out. All in all, if I can keep the damn rain at bay then I should be golden.

PXL 20230917 221717206
PXL 20230917 221720245
PXL 20230917 221730607
PXL 20230917 221737173
PXL 20230917 221750448
PXL 20230917 221757301
PXL 20230917 221806202
PXL 20230917 221819174
PXL 20230917 221830482
PXL 20230917 221843187
PXL 20230917 221928472
PXL 20230917 221938138
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Did you name the pheno?
Of course! Only a sicko would call it that! I have to say that the buds on all of them are coming along real well! If the cops don’t get here soon, I’m gonna be in real trouble. Dealing with all of it in about six or seven weeks! L O L will have to add a lot of lines in my bedroom!😂

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Outdoor garden looking awesome, I believe the gelato dreams are going to be the first ones to come down. Just little spots here and there. But the gelato dream is shaping up to be really nice. How much a lot of dreams smell so immaculate this like everyday the smell gets better and better lol. I would say probably the first couple days of October. She should be ready. I could be wrong. I checked the trichomes and they're all turning milky. The pistols are starting to turn brown. She's getting very sticky. If she's packing on some weight. She's telling me she's getting ready lol. I think this year's gelato dream is way better than last year's. My triple h's needs some heavy defoliation in the middle. I've been doing light pruning, moderate defoliation. And my future number one is probably going to be the last one to be harvested this year, which it is a heavy leaning sativa. Hopefully the New England weather will allow her to finish out. All in all, if I can keep the damn rain at bay then I should be golden.
gelato dream is my go to outdoor plant, big yielder, early finish, gets you stoned, never mildew or pest.. truly a top grade strain from Anesia.. also grew future 1 and that’s another beauty, though did it indoors and to this day it’s one of the strains the got me the highest in a while..

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

gelato dream is my go to outdoor plant, big yielder, early finish, gets you stoned, never mildew or pest.. truly a top grade strain from Anesia.. also grew future 1 and that’s another beauty, though did it indoors and to this day it’s one of the strains the got me the highest in a while..
Well luckily for you I have both outdoors. I have one gelato mother with three clones and I have a future number one with one clone. I gave a friend of mine a couple of clones and I did not mean to give him the future number one because I wanted like three clones of that one but I made a mistake. Last year I was more prone to go towards the gelato dream. The future was pretty good, but it was just a heavy creeper. Like I could smoke a whole entire blunt to the head and I won't feel nothing until like a minute or two after. And then it hits me like a s*** ton of bricks. I will say the future number one. I really like that mango, pineapple, aroma and flavor. But hands down the gelato dream. I absolutely love the smell on her and I love the genetics and the high that it gives me. I will probably grow gelato dreams at least once a year. I have yet to grow them indoors and I'm debating on what they're doing that over the winter or wait until the spring time. The only problem I had out of the gelato is a bud rot. But this year has been a very wet year and all of them have suffered. That's the reason my Carolina blue had to come down so early. She was just ate up with it. And I'm still in the process of trimming my Carolina blue and I'm finding deep rot deep in the buds that I would never seen if it was still growing. So fortunately I cut it down just in time before I lost the entire plant.

Top Bottom