Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well luckily for you I have both outdoors. I have one gelato mother with three clones and I have a future number one with one clone. I gave a friend of mine a couple of clones and I did not mean to give him the future number one because I wanted like three clones of that one but I made a mistake. Last year I was more prone to go towards the gelato dream. The future was pretty good, but it was just a heavy creeper. Like I could smoke a whole entire blunt to the head and I won't feel nothing until like a minute or two after. And then it hits me like a s*** ton of bricks. I will say the future number one. I really like that mango, pineapple, aroma and flavor. But hands down the gelato dream. I absolutely love the smell on her and I love the genetics and the high that it gives me. I will probably grow gelato dreams at least once a year. I have yet to grow them indoors and I'm debating on what they're doing that over the winter or wait until the spring time. The only problem I had out of the gelato is a bud rot. But this year has been a very wet year and all of them have suffered. That's the reason my Carolina blue had to come down so early. She was just ate up with it. And I'm still in the process of trimming my Carolina blue and I'm finding deep rot deep in the buds that I would never seen if it was still growing. So fortunately I cut it down just in time before I lost the entire plant.
we meaning a few of us have never had any issues with gelato dreams especially rot, yes with other strains for sure, even growing right beside the gelatos..
yes your right the gelato is a top strain and when i grew it indoors everyone loved it and so did i,.. i’ll continue to grow it outdoors.. few friends are also growing it outdoors this year and no serious issues, just under feeding on a few which i got under control for them..

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

we meaning a few of us have never had any issues with gelato dreams especially rot, yes with other strains for sure, even growing right beside the gelatos..
yes your right the gelato is a top strain and when i grew it indoors everyone loved it and so did i,.. i’ll continue to grow it outdoors.. few friends are also growing it outdoors this year and no serious issues, just under feeding on a few which i got under control for them..
Any chance have you seen the new strains Anesia has released? There are a couple that definitely peek my interest that could be up there with the gelato dreams. The green apple juice auto looked very interesting. The blackberry moon rocks was definitely peeking in my interest. There's quite a few. I'm thinking about possibly buying a couple different seeds from them and trying them next year. A few of them are cross bread with the future number one, and I think a couple of them have the gelato dream in their genetics, so I'm assuming they'll probably be freaking awesome.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Any chance have you seen the new strains Anesia has released? There are a couple that definitely peek my interest that could be up there with the gelato dreams. The green apple juice auto looked very interesting. The blackberry moon rocks was definitely peeking in my interest. There's quite a few. I'm thinking about possibly buying a couple different seeds from them and trying them next year. A few of them are cross bread with the future number one, and I think a couple of them have the gelato dream in their genetics, so I'm assuming they'll probably be freaking awesome.
i still have the High Mars to grow indoors, i will always have gelato dreams on hand though for outdoor mainly., growing vanilla frosting and slurricane and afghanica from them now, i love their stuff..
before them i used to buy from worldstrongestrains.com
and their stuff is just as good or better and now they have fems so i’m pretty sure i’m going to buy from them next time i need seeds..

bguwop420

bguwop420

Update on 2 photos, almost exterminated the whiteflies but there's still a few I see here n there but much better than the invasion I just dealt with this last week..
Do you guys think these can finish in time?

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

i still have the High Mars to grow indoors, i will always have gelato dreams on hand though for outdoor mainly., growing vanilla frosting and slurricane and afghanica from them now, i love their stuff..
before them i used to buy from worldstrongestrains.com
and their stuff is just as good or better and now they have fems so i’m pretty sure i’m going to buy from them next time i need seeds..
Their seed catalog is pretty nice. I don't know if the THC they claim is realistic but none the less they are still potent. Imma check out the other seed bank you mentioned. And realistically imma say my future last year was maybe around 22-25% not 37% and my gelato last year was around the same not 33%. But good genetics.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Their seed catalog is pretty nice. I don't know if the THC they claim is realistic but none the less they are still potent. Imma check out the other seed bank you mentioned. And realistically imma say my future last year was maybe around 22-25% not 37% and my gelato last year was around the same not 33%. But good genetics.
i know someone who got their future 1 tested at 2 different facilities and yep it was what it says it is.. sorry can’t remember.. Anesia is legit..

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

i know someone who got their future 1 tested at 2 different facilities and yep it was what it says it is.. sorry can’t remember.. Anesia is legit..
Well maybe I'm not doing something right with my Plants. I know growing outdoors getting it up to 37% is kind of hard. Maybe if I grow them indoors and put a lot of TLC into it I might be able to reach that level. But I'll see how this year turns out because I'm doing things slightly different. I'm starting to add certain soil amendments periodically. I've been watering with nitrogen rich water. Which is pretty much my waterfowl pond or pull is full of muck and poopy every couple days. And instead of dumping the water out I just scoop it all over the bucket and water all my plants with it. So maybe that will make a difference this year. Other way I agree anesia is definitely legit. I'll let their stuff. So far. I'm pretty sure all their stuff is top quality.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

I adore the Willy strain, giant thick red hairs. That sweetness. Haven’t puffed that in a good 20 years man. Nice!
Hey Captain...since you're the only person that has even seen Willie in the past,do you know any of its strain data? It was gifted to me from my niece but she didn't have any info as far as if it's an early girl or if I'll be fighting to keep her going for another month or more. Getting mighty damp and cold in my parts at night. Thanks for anything you might recall about the Willie strain

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Hey Captain...since you're the only person that has even seen Willie in the past,do you know any of its strain data? It was gifted to me from my niece but she didn't have any info as far as if it's an early girl or if I'll be fighting to keep her going for another month or more. Getting mighty damp and cold in my parts at night. Thanks for anything you might recall about the Willie strain
A friend of mine got a hold of this clone only pheno named after Willie. It's sativa dominant and it was 65 days indoor. Best of luck

Tarbender04

Tarbender04

First time growing outdoors. I'm experimenting with different locations around the property, both in-ground and fabric pots. These are the last of 5 I put outside this year. Damned bugs (aphids, leafhoppers, whiteflies, ?) decimated the others. I began indoor growing indoors a couple years ago and have eventually managed to grow some mediocre medicine after a LOT of fails. These are clones from the same plant, the one in the wagon was indoors up until flower then I had to make space for a bigger one in the flower room (closet). The in-ground was transplanted just after propagation and doesn't get much light now that the sun is getting lower. The 3 leaves is odd, could be from the temps here in northern Minnesota getting down to the lower 40's F. at night and struggling to hit 70 F. in the day lately. I've been using ProMix all purpose, FoxFarm Big Bloom, liquid kelp, worm tea, Mr. Fulvic, Cal Mag (R.O. water), Botanicare Bloom and weekly molasses for flower. I haven't burned a plant in quite awhile so I think I'm alright with not overfeeding; but are they the correct nutes ? One other plant (sister of these 2) I just harvested and is hanging so I've got a good rotation going. I have been using nothing but bag seed since I started, but recently bought feminized seeds and an autoflower strain, I have them started and they're doing well in 10 gal. fabrics.. I have a LOT to learn and will appreciate any advice. I know... I need to thin them out and clean up the ground. I'm scared of taking too many fan leaves off, done that before; as for the ground, I'll do that today. It's like a red carpet for bugs. Thanks for checking this out!
20230919 090906
20230919 090939
20230919 091033
20230919 091101

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I can find out! A really good friend grew that back then, let me reach out to him, he was a breeder back then but he did have that in his veg room for 3-4 years. I’ll hit him up and get back to you thum, now that you are wondering. Kinda has me interested again. I’ll be back asap with that……

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

I can find out! A really good friend grew that back then, let me reach out to him, he was a breeder back then but he did have that in his veg room for 3-4 years. I’ll hit him up and get back to you thum, now that you are wondering. Kinda has me interested again. I’ll be back asap with that……
Hopefully you get more friendly info than I found out. Sounds like a long finisher

Top Bottom