Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fromogtothis

fromogtothis

It’s not hard at all when the only thing you are breeding for is to get rid of the trash, chuck the shit that gets bud rot, PM, pest issues and keep the ones that don’t, male and female and open pollinate and repeat for years until the shit is gone. There are several phenos because we didn’t narrow it by pheno we narrowed it by garbage out.

How many phenos do you think there are in these F1 and F2 packs that these “Breeders” are putting out and charging shit tons of money for? There is a reason most don’t have a description of the phenos they need for, fuck better than half you can’t even find pics for but people still buy them all day everyday.

FYI you may have missed the part that they are FREE and I am covering shipping to try to help people out, we will see what they think of them when they grow them out
We have almost 300 plants growing between 6 of us and not one issue all year
I was simply asking questions that I got no answer to bud. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

bguwop420

bguwop420

yes i found 2 tiny spots i cut out.. cut out or show us first.. it’s fine keep ‘em healthy as possible till finish
I cut the last top nug off yesterday..checking it today I don't see anything else starting and I seemed to have caught it early each time just a little browning here's a video from before I cut it, you can see a spot i zoomed in on that just looked like darker hairs but it turned out to be the beginning of rot

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I cut the last top nug off yesterday..checking it today I don't see anything else starting and I seemed to have caught it early each time just a little browning here's a video from before I cut it, you can see a spot i zoomed in on that just looked like darker hairs but it turned out to be the beginning of rot
havent watched video yet.. if you cut you should have a spray bottle with peroxide and water 3-5% strength to spray a little where you cut

JJS009

JJS009

I was simply asking questions that I got no answer to bud. Sorry to hurt your feelings.
You didn’t hurt my feelings it seemed to me like you were insinuating something that wasn’t true which I may have read into the message. I am just trying to help some folks that have had a rough go of it this year, wasn’t hyping these seeds up to be anything that they aren’t.

Shoot me a message and I’ll send you some seeds on me.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You didn’t hurt my feelings it seemed to me like you were insinuating something that wasn’t true which I may have read into the message. I am just trying to help some folks that have had a rough go of it this year, wasn’t hyping these seeds up to be anything that they aren’t.

Shoot me a message and I’ll send you some seeds on me.
Solid gold. ✌️

cpurola

cpurola

It’s not hard at all when the only thing you are breeding for is to get rid of the trash, chuck the shit that gets bud rot, PM, pest issues and keep the ones that don’t, male and female and open pollinate and repeat for years until the shit is gone. There are several phenos because we didn’t narrow it by pheno we narrowed it by garbage out.

How many phenos do you think there are in these F1 and F2 packs that these “Breeders” are putting out and charging shit tons of money for? There is a reason most don’t have a description of the phenos they need for, fuck better than half you can’t even find pics for but people still buy them all day everyday.

FYI you may have missed the part that they are FREE and I am covering shipping to try to help people out, we will see what they think of them when they grow them out
We have almost 300 plants growing between 6 of us and not one issue all year
You have a point there. Since it became legal for us I've bought seeds from at least 10 different vendors/middlemen and had vastly different results. Talked to a fellow Michigan grower who had the same experiences.
Buy 3 seeds, all 3 plants look and finish differently.
Makes one suspect that maybe my hubby is right and sometimes all we get is sh*t swept up from the floor. 🫤

shaganja

shaganja

Badass, little French drain type deal? Sweet man.
20210404 184939
20210404 184800

Yup, got the setup on my thread, "no till regenerative"

JJS009

JJS009

This pheno is an odd one, just one bud right at the top of the stem, didn’t develop flowers for 2.5-3 weeks after the other plants.

We started these several weeks after we normally would because we were expecting to still have some issues. This plant smells like mandarin and pine
I’ll get to the big plants this weekend
IMG 5889
IMG 5890
IMG 5888
IMG 5887

Latest posts

Top Bottom