Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

And this is why it is recommended to repeatedly top and pinch back the bushes to make 30+ tops instead of a half dozen giant colas. Then it’s all “bottom and top 1/4’s” and no middles.

That’s how I figure it, anyway.
LOL, yep, this has happened to me too many times. And... you know what they say about repeating the same actions and expecting a different result....
Think I'll lean more towards your way of doing things and see how it pans out. Thanks for the reminder. 🫤

B

bguwop420

This fuckin winds blowing my diatomaceous earth from the soil up onto the lower buds and possibly even higher... will a bud wash get it off? It's not a shit ton just specs here and there

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
I just keep a couple of patio plants over the summer due to plant limits and a nosy deputy sheriff neighbor. This Limeheads plant did OK and finished early.
IMG 0728
IMG 0729

This monster cropped TKs1 did not like being cloned, did not like the outdoors and did not stand up well to wind or weather. Will not do that again.
IMG 0730

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Getting there! I’m surprise it’s not throwing any colors! Must be pretty warm there still even at night.
we have some cold nights cold enough the change.. hard to get the bud pictures right.. some do look lavender, this strain is known to go purple.. don’t matter to me just needs to stay healthy,…

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
we have some cold nights cold enough the change.. hard to get the bud pictures right.. some do look lavender, this strain is known to go purple.. don’t matter to me just needs to stay healthy,…
more pics/video on my thread later tonight.,

Latest posts

Top Bottom