Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Looking good Detroit! Probably another five or six weeks. And the Tigers aren’t out of it yet either! Could be a good year for you! Welcome! And sincerely wishing all of you back there a nice long, Indian summer!😁
Heyo heyo heyo heyo!!!!

C

Cave_q

IMG 4322

Im in the process of moving so I decided to run some autos for at least some action this summer. Whisky Zulu and Hotz from twenty20mendocino. These were freebies in a past order so figured I’d rn them and get them off the storage list

Stokes

Stokes

Two of my girls naturally topped themselves. And one of those two girls is also a whorled phyllotaxy. Here are a couple pictures and a picture of me right next to my tallest plant for reference (im 6 feet tall)
Smile more baby

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Got you a nice little plant nook cut out there, is there trees on all sides?
In a dry stream bed. Two sides. Helps hide it a little. Doesn’t mess with the sun till late September. Thinking about breaking out the chainsaw and whacking a bunch of them. Later on when it’s not so dry. or at least a little cooler.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
In a dry stream bed. Two sides. Helps hide it a little. Doesn’t mess with the sun till late September. Thinking about breaking out the chainsaw and whacking a bunch of them. Later on when it’s not so dry. or at least a little cooler.
Cant blame you there, you gonna expand? Or are just gonna make more sun available?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
To get more sun at the end. The azamuth changes, so the big stand of Live Oak starts blocking out the sun. they have gotten big enough now to get some firewood out of. But would still be one hell of a slash pile to deal with afterwards. But I’ve had some pretty big burns out there! Probably should just get a dozer and have it all piled up and torch it when it starts raining. That would be a lot easier. And more expensive!😁 I’ve kind of got a bad feeling about this grow anyway. The long arm of the Law may get involved in this one. But maybe not.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
To get more sun at the end. The azamuth changes, so the big stand of Live Oak starts blocking out the sun. they have gotten big enough now to get some firewood out of. But would still be one hell of a slash pile to deal with afterwards. But I’ve had some pretty big burns out there! Probably should just get a dozer and have it all piled up and torch it when it starts raining. That would be a lot easier. And more expensive!😁 I’ve kind of got a bad feeling about this grow anyway. The long arm of the Law may get involved in this one. But maybe not.
Johnny gumshoes needs to mind his own damned business. Azimuth, haven’t heard that term since pointing satellites. That’s a good idea. Is there any mitigation steps you can take? Some high test fishing line or para cord, make some hanging walls? Get your stealth on? Once upon a time in pa, my outdoor grows would get blitzed by deer, so we would get in the trees, take some wood up, make shelves, and do a bucket in bucket wicking feed system. That was our way of dodging the bullet. You can run a feed system up too, we had evergreens aplenty to use, lots of branches to make a stable area.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I’m in NC

Not legal here.

whole shit load of thieves. So super jealous. Can not legal grow outside here
much love.
Hey I'm originally from western NC. Hit me up in private messages and I can share some tricks on how to stealth gorilla grow. Not even the drones would see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom