Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MisterHelix

MisterHelix

I didn’t see many caterpillars this year, either. Just a few.

I sprayed btk though, pretty religiously.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You guys have push them as far as you can, evidently considering where you’re at! That plant would have another three or four weeks to go here! Me and the girls still have some work to do! Lol! Good job all of you back there! And I do the same thing, helix! Sweet them up a little! And if you get a chance, nick go halfway down a cola, and bend it, and look deep inside! It’s a whole Nother world in there! Still alive and flourishing ! It’s not in my nature to leave well enough alone! It’s finish line or crash and burn!Yee haaa!
i have looked inside, i’ve looked at the very bottom.. she’s a knockin the door and gets to live another day..
IMG 8554

bguwop420

bguwop420

Is 50 degree humidity in Dry tent gonna dry my buds out too quick? Just dropped down this low tonight..temp is 68 degrees F
Day 5 of drying..last 4 days it stayed from 58 to 64 humidity

cpurola

cpurola

Fall has come to southeast Michigan. Cider, donuts and lots of windy rainy weather.
Was able to let the ladies stay in the garden last year until the middle of the month but not so this year.
Definately mold weather.

Firefox Screenshot 2023 10 07T10 37 59876Z

Tinmanfromoz

Tinmanfromoz

Patch it up, support it, and hope for the best! Probably getting close to the end of Eastern Washington’s growing season anyway! Push her as far as you dare! Good luck
Thank you, yeah watching temps, 8 ft trellis working good. Even with MOAB bud nutrient, the buds don’t seem to be getting larger🤔.

Top Bottom