Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Nah. You’re OK. Good job!
Thanks bro but on the bigger buds I think they might need a lil more time , would I be okay to just leave these trimmed buds on the tray until the bigger buds are a little more dry

bguwop420

bguwop420

Stems are bending but not cracking but they seem almost done ...the weed is spongy maybe it is done ..these little rubbery stems on the bigger stems are what's making me wonder tho

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Stems are bending but not cracking but they seem almost done ...the weed is spongy maybe it is done ..these little rubbery stems on the bigger stems are what's making me wonder tho
If you’re sure, the small ones are ready to bag up, bag them! You can leave the larger ones out to dry longer! Do you have hygrometers?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Throw a couple of hygrometers into the bag with them and check it every 12 hours. They should get you into the ballpark. You don’t want to throw it in there too wet and forget about it. It can take 12 to 24 hours for the buds to raise the humidity in a bag. Then if it gets too high you take them out and let them sit out for however long and try it again until they read close to low 60s or high 50s

DRan88

DRan88

fuck your telling me..
honestly been thinking maybe i should go see a doctor, either i’m just too stoned all day/night or somethings up..
i wake up roll a couple over an hour or two, wonder downstairs, do i have to water? yes or no, do it if so than roll more go lie down get up hour or so check clones, spray dome, roll a couple go lay down, stomach area just feels wonky the last month or so.. and yes i have terrible eating habits..
wish i lived at @Mikedin place with all his vegetable etc garden growing and cooking..
even golfing was my worst year in the last 10.. i play back tees at an average length course and normally score 77-82, but this yr 85-100.. just sore, aches and pains, mood…
@GNick55 I have made my own CBD MCT oil for the last 3 years, i swear it helps my aches and pains, even helps me have deeper sleeps i find. I even give it to my 11 year old dog on her cibble. Last year I grew Harlequin, and Doctor Cbd from seedsman, I switch them up every new batch of oil I make. 2 cups of MCT oil , 3 quarters cbd , 1 quarter of my preferred cannabis that I have kicking around in my magic butter machine.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wait until he has a substantial amount to deal with! For the fourth or fifth time bugwop, you ain’t seen nothing yet! But you will! L O L!
………..it’s all fun and games oogling away, smelling drooling, thinking all about how amazing it’s gonna be to smoke some of that sweet herb………..and your a one man operation staring at 10lbs untrimmed. And you have lost your shears. So you go to normal scissors, it’s 1am. Your eyes feel like they are bleeding, you fart and your back cracks…..or you hope, it was just a fart. It’s been 4 hours, 5 am now, your still staring at 9 1/2lbs untrimmed……………….you get the picture. It’s soooooo cool being a grower hahahaaha, I’m stoned. 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
………..it’s all fun and games oogling away, smelling drooling, thinking all about how amazing it’s gonna be to smoke some of that sweet herb………..and your a one man operation staring at 10lbs untrimmed. And you have lost your shears. So you go to normal scissors, it’s 1am. Your eyes feel like they are bleeding, you fart and your back cracks…..or you hope, it was just a fart. It’s been 4 hours, 5 am now, your still staring at 9 1/2lbs untrimmed……………….you get the picture. It’s soooooo cool being a grower hahahaaha, I’m stoned. 😂
Amen brother! Testify!🤣

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 I have made my own CBD MCT oil for the last 3 years, i swear it helps my aches and pains, even helps me have deeper sleeps i find. I even give it to my 11 year old dog on her cibble. Last year I grew Harlequin, and Doctor Cbd from seedsman, I switch them up every new batch of oil I make. 2 cups of MCT oil , 3 quarters cbd , 1 quarter of my preferred cannabis that I have kicking around in my magic butter machine.
i’m going making a pile of gummies.. with hash oil, so they’ll be strong.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
………..it’s all fun and games oogling away, smelling drooling, thinking all about how amazing it’s gonna be to smoke some of that sweet herb………..and your a one man operation staring at 10lbs untrimmed. And you have lost your shears. So you go to normal scissors, it’s 1am. Your eyes feel like they are bleeding, you fart and your back cracks…..or you hope, it was just a fart. It’s been 4 hours, 5 am now, you’re still staring at 9 1/2lbs untrimmed……………….you get the picture. It’s soooooo cool being a grower hahahaaha, I’m stoned. 😂
plant can wait in the shed till tomorrow for its washing trimming etc..

Top Bottom