Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Learningdetroit

So, how's it going? It's getting pretty chilly down here in Southeast Michigan.
Has your employer started harvesting yet?
I can't see anything surviving in the UP for another 2/3 weeks. I'm having trouble keeping my stuff alive in the 40/50s in Detroit. The next 2 weeks are full of rain, that combined with the 45 degree lows its going to be a battle for them to finish before the frost takes them.

I honestly don't know how anyone could think it's a good idea to start an outdoor farm that far north in Michigan. Unless your growing autos or a genetic that is fast enough to deal with the weather swings. Any farm in the UP should have already been cropped at this point.

Id love to find out the name of that farm and look for some products around here from them.

Tinmanfromoz

Tinmanfromoz

Looking damn good for eastern Washington! You’re doing something right! Getting close! Hang in there, tin man!
I hope these girls hang in there - i'm watching the weather all the time now. I hope 40 degree lows are not the breaking point? It's my first grow- I lack the experience so yikes ..... I'd hope to be able to flu the last week before the 31st and harvest by the 27th. Helpful input appreciated.

cpurola

cpurola

I can't see anything surviving in the UP for another 2/3 weeks. I'm having trouble keeping my stuff alive in the 40/50s in Detroit. The next 2 weeks are full of rain, that combined with the 45 degree lows its going to be a battle for them to finish before the frost takes them.

I honestly don't know how anyone could think it's a good idea to start an outdoor farm that far north in Michigan. Unless your growing autos or a genetic that is fast enough to deal with the weather swings. Any farm in the UP should have already been cropped at this point.

Id love to find out the name of that farm and look for some products around here from them.
Yep, I went outside yesterday ready with the lopppers to cut the remaining plants and then... the sun came out.
Needless to say I had to paw through the plants one last time and find any remaining buds that hadn't developed rot yet.
Figure I could chop anytime. But now I'm done.

Please check your plants, the rot is deep in the buds and easily missed.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Video is long and definitely shaky but here isxmy outdoor. Trying to get to the end of October but we will see what the weather does

shaganja

shaganja

So, how's it going? It's getting pretty chilly down here in Southeast Michigan.
Has your employer started harvesting yet?
20231006 071606

Yes, we started these Monday. We are hoping to harvest 2000 plants in 8 days. 1000 photos, and 1000 autos. Just finished day 5 in this rainy 🌧 ass u.p. weather. Some are doing tomorrow, but I just can't. Got some greenhouse work to do to get mine to finish! Lol

shaganja

shaganja

Check wheelhouse. We are on insta. We are in around 70 stores in michigan. We are a summit corporation. I thought the same thing, when they told me they grow indoor clones, outdoors with no cover. I was like what? How do they finish, but I was in charge of caring for the outdoor plants this year, and they had me push them. When the august sun came, we pushed em hard. And goddammit don't you know we, got 3 strains to swell, to finish! and the rest are close, but not quite. Snoball, apple blossom, and pure michigan. There is the concentrate market, so we are doing some fresh frozen, for the ones that don't quite make it to flower status.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I need another 2 week 😩 this is going to be rough🙃 but I have went into November before. Monday morning it was 39 in Ypsilanti. This is why I have been crossing autos with photos. But I had to grow these out naturally. I like to see what I created at it's full potential.

Top Bottom