Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Green crack flowering early for a photoperiod strain. Anyone else experience this? 4 of 20 started flowering. I'm going to assume it has some ruderalis genetics in its lineage. One pheno started flowering hard in late June under 24 hours. And it's still with us acting now like a semi auto.
20230727 143223
20230727 143208
20230727 143050
20230727 143153

Rooke

Rooke

Heya farmers! Everyone’s gals are looking great amazing work. I had to take a break from growing had a bad accident then got really sick but I’m all healed up now and back at it. Seemed to have lost my mojo getting started darn lost a lot of seeds germinating Rooke errors of course. I love growing outdoors here in S.E Ontario but the borers, bud worms etc are always a battle. Pallets are a must here cuz the borers can come up from the ground into the mainstem and eat them to death. I’m hoping to stay on top of all the rest of all of them. Glad to be back! And doing some reading and passing on any of the lessons I’ve learned over the years of outdoor growing. Peace y’all!
View attachment 2014561

IMG 6387
IMG 6377
IMG 6379
IMG 6380
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Heya farmers! Everyone’s gals are looking great amazing work. I had to take a break from growing had a bad accident then got really sick but I’m all healed up now and back at it. Seemed to have lost my mojo getting started darn lost a lot of seeds germinating Rooke errors of course. I love growing outdoors here in S.E Ontario but the borers, bud worms etc are always a battle. Pallets are a must here cuz the borers can come up from the ground into the mainstem and eat them to death. I’m hoping to stay on top of all the rest of all of them. Glad to be back! And doing some reading and passing on any of the lessons I’ve learned over the years of outdoor growing. Peace y’all!
View attachment 2014561
Looking good, still got some mojo.

Derelict999

Derelict999

View attachment 2014561
That's a beautiful garden!

L

Learningdetroit

View attachment 2014561
Sheesh what's the legal limit for plant cultivation in Ontario? I thought my 13 plants was a lot but holy.

Looks good.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

So this is the season of abnormalities!

So first off is the three fan leaf. She is extra bushy. But she is the only one to look like she is in pre flower. I'm sure bud rot will be a major battle with that plant.

PXL 20230728 001729729
PXL 20230728 001713413
PXL 20230728 001301235

Next I have a weird fusion going on. One branch looks like two stems fused into one large one. And then there is a secondary fusion that inside the planet looks like three to four branches fused into one large branch. Never in my life Have I ever had that happen. I don't even know what it's called. Maybe somebody on here has an idea of what is called or what's causing it to happen.
PXL 20230728 001224215
PXL 20230728 001141675
PXL 20230728 001129939
PXL 20230728 001114234

PXL 20230728 001244972
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Increadable garden man!
I'd sharpen up my trimming scissors and grab 2 buckets one to sit on one for trimmings. This is a great plant but if you don't remove all the popcorn sights it's going to be a problem.

Remove everything 50% up on each main stalk, Then 50% of each branch off the main stalks. 50% off each sub branch.

Everything that is not going to turn into a top cola. OFF! This is what I'm talking about. Feed her Phosphorus and potassium and bud rot should not be a problem. Keep This plant and the tops on the dry side. Your plant will reward you with incredible bud.
Before.
Lemon

After

Lemon bud

I don't want popcorn so I take it all off. My plants produce only top colas. This plant is incredible. I know what I'm asking you to do, it's so scary but go for it and you will be rewarded with the most incredible bud!
I let my plants start flowering then house clean them
IMG 2085 3

IMG 2088 4

Last edited:
Top Bottom