• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Well things are looking up in the back yard. 100% organic fertilizers this year.
Northern lights Auto is 2 weeks into flower.
NLA 2W

A couple of nice looking Wedding cakes just finishing up there stretch.
WC1
Weading Cake1

WC2
Calke3

Laughing Buddha.
Laughing Buddha2

Not the largest plants I have ever grown but they are all Vibrant. Super happy plants.
So looking forward to bud season.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Well things are looking up in the back yard. 100% organic fertilizers this year.
Northern lights Auto is 2 weeks into flower.
View attachment 2014898

A couple of nice looking Wedding cakes just finishing up there stretch.
WC1
View attachment 2014899

WC2
View attachment 2014901

Laughing Buddha.
View attachment 2014902

Not the largest plants I have ever grown but they are all Vibrant. Super happy plants.
So looking forward to bud season.
awesome plants just a question why dont you pot in the ground, the plants probably would do even better / bigger plants.

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Green crack flowering early for a photoperiod strain. Anyone else experience this? 4 of 20 started flowering. I'm going to assume it has some ruderalis genetics in its lineage. One pheno started flowering hard in late June under 24 hours. And it's still with us acting now like a semi auto. View attachment 2014572View attachment 2014573View attachment 2014574View attachment 2014576
So this is the season of abnormalities!

So first off is the three fan leaf. She is extra bushy. But she is the only one to look like she is in pre flower. I'm sure bud rot will be a major battle with that plant.

View attachment 2014814View attachment 2014815View attachment 2014816

Next I have a weird fusion going on. One branch looks like two stems fused into one large one. And then there is a secondary fusion that inside the planet looks like three to four branches fused into one large branch. Never in my life Have I ever had that happen. I don't even know what it's called. Maybe somebody on here has an idea of what is called or what's causing it to happen.View attachment 2014818View attachment 2014819View attachment 2014820View attachment 2014821
Fasciated looking to me

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

awesome plants just a question why dont you pot in the ground, the plants probably would do even better / bigger plants.
I have always grown in pots so that I can put them in the shed and lock it at night once they start flowering.
These plants are late otherwise they would be much larger. Had problems with seed not germinating in May so it was the 2nd week of June when the Wedding Cake got started. I don't smoke any more had to quit years ago. I just grow for fun and I give it all away once it's all cured nicely.

Last edited:
socks4free

socks4free

Green crack flowering early for a photoperiod strain. Anyone else experience this? 4 of 20 started flowering. I'm going to assume it has some ruderalis genetics in its lineage. One pheno started flowering hard in late June under 24 hours. And it's still with us acting now like a semi auto. View attachment 2014572View attachment 2014573View attachment 2014574View attachment 2014576

Fasciated looking to me
Do you by any chance live near the Canadian wildfires? I saw a thread the other day where a few people near the wildfires have been experiencing their plants to start flowering early this year.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Heya farmers! Everyone’s gals are looking great amazing work. I had to take a break from growing had a bad accident then got really sick but I’m all healed up now and back at it. Seemed to have lost my mojo getting started darn lost a lot of seeds germinating Rooke errors of course. I love growing outdoors here in S.E Ontario but the borers, bud worms etc are always a battle. Pallets are a must here cuz the borers can come up from the ground into the mainstem and eat them to death. I’m hoping to stay on top of all the rest of all of them. Glad to be back! And doing some reading and passing on any of the lessons I’ve learned over the years of outdoor growing. Peace y’all!
View attachment 2014561
Man of my own heart!!
Pots on pallets:)
59C70EAE 8D40 42C6 BF6A CF2974412530

Last edited:
socks4free

socks4free

I have always grown in pots so that I can put them in the shed and lock it at night once they start flowering.
These plants are late otherwise they would be much larger. Had problems with seed not germinating in May so it was the 2nd week of June when the Wedding Cake got started. I don't smoke any more had to quit years ago. I just grow for fun and I give it all away once it's all cured nicely.

Well ain't that a beautiful sight!

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Do you by any chance live near the Canadian wildfires? I saw a thread the other day where a few people near the wildfires have been experiencing their plants to start flowering early this year.
Yes indeed I do, and I was wondering the same. I have never run these genetics or went through this seed co. Great point! I'm gonna look for a thread about it

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

The one I saw was titled something like "attention northeast outdoor growers"
Hey I'm over here in the New England area. Only have one plant showing any signs of like a weird pre-flower, but it's also got a mutation of the three families. So I don't know if that has anything to do with it. It would be nice if I can get early flower that way I'll have plenty of time to finish out before it gets too cold or too bad of weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom