Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Learningdetroit

I have different natural chemicals that I usually keep sprayed around my garden every week that will help combat the pests. I only had the Japanese beetle problem at the beginning of the year, but I've been treating it regularly every week and I haven't really had much of a problem. It's just right now and New England. We're getting into the wet season and I remember last year I was battling bud rot pretty significantly the same on top of preventing it from spreading. This year it's going to be even worse because it's a wetter year and I have a couple plants that's pretty bushy and I know they're going to get to eat up with the rot. The trifecta really does work really good. It combats the powdery mildew and everything else. I use it on all my vegetables and flowers. The stuff is amazing but the stuff is also super expensive. Is like 40 bucks for small 4 ounce bottle that makes up the four gallons. So I seen that zerotol and I've seen the claims. I just need it to fight the powdery mildew and the bud rot. That's my thing. I need a battle. Those two main problems. I'm not trying to drop the significant amount of money for a gallon of that stuff if it doesn't work. So that's why I'm reaching out to everybody on here seeing if they had any experience with it or know about it.

Have you ever tried flying skull nuke em? It’s an OMRI listed product.

I personally try to never spray any of my plants after they begin flower but this year one of my girls had a spot of PM so I decided to spray it instead of cutting her down to burn. It seems to have done a really good job.

Other reviews I’ve seen from it seems like it works well and doesn’t effect terp or pistil production that much.

The price wasn’t bad like $25 for a quart of concentrate at my local shop. I know they sell very large containers of it as well . 2fl oz for a gallon of water is considered full strength.

IMG 1464

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

You might want to turn on the video volume.....
Now that’s a breed of dog that’s damn rad. Wiley, but great security breed. Makes pitties seem “adorable”

bguwop420

bguwop420

You didn’t fuck anything you’re just over thinking it. These plants are weeds and they will grow like weeds even in some of the worst conditions.

Your plants are already in flower I wouldn’t try and transplant them to bigger containers. You can try but you run the risk of stressing them out big time at that stage.

Being in flower they are sucking up more water looking food so they probably are drying out quicker than they would had in veg.
You might try and up the dose of nutrients a tad and see if they quit drying out your container so fast looking for food.

But just my own thoughts no science behind it

all in all just let those girls grow up water them and enjoy don’t go overdueing everything
Thanks bro

bguwop420

bguwop420

I think I just ruined my Autoflower trying to squish 2 fuckin leaf hoppers..I accidentally squeezed 2 of the fuzzy things in the top right picture that says bract and solitary flower...not sure which it is but one of them is barely hanging on I think the other might be alright
Aren't these the things that keep your plant flowering ?

Screenshot 20230825 184948
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My friend, may I suggest taking up needle point? perhaps building model boats? Juggling? I’m just trying to suggest something to keep you occupied. Sometimes, humans are the biggest issue. When I first started growing, I was a helicopter parent too friend. But there comes a time, when you just gotta roll one, sit back, and watch the grass grow. Please don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way man, I love everyone, and I think being over proactive is waaaaay better than the latter, but sing to them and be in harmony!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey—it’s all good. All will be well. You can’t ask yourself to know something spontaneously—we all have to suffer the learning process. I agree very much with @Captspaulding . Your overprotectiveness means you care. Just try to settle in to the process. You’ll get there.
🙏

Latest posts

Top Bottom