Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Learningdetroit

Dammit man it was almost done like 3 more weeks max

Is your entire grow autoflowers? If so that’s great! very quick cycle times and relatively easy way to keep learning. I grew autos for years before I even started trying photoperiods and I’m still trying to learn!

Just let it grow plants can heal. It might not bud in that exact area removing a bract. But it’s not going to stop the rest of your plant from flowering so no worries about that. Long as it’s not a very stunted autoflower with only one bud site grow it out and see what happens so you know for the future.

If you break a stem or even snap it half off the stalk using some tape adding some rooting gel in the wound can do wonders.

But in the end like captain said below it seems like you need to be a little more hands off. Especially with autoflowers as you don’t have the luxury of having time to fix issues.

My friend, may I suggest taking up needle point? perhaps building model boats? Juggling? I’m just trying to suggest something to keep you occupied. Sometimes, humans are the biggest issue. When I first started growing, I was a helicopter parent too friend. But there comes a time, when you just gotta roll one, sit back, and watch the grass grow. Please don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way man, I love everyone, and I think being over proactive is waaaaay better than the latter, but sing to them and be in harmony!
Amen.

Last edited:
SinCity

SinCity

Late September 2019. Williams, OR. I just love these pics even though they’re old.
IMG 5496
IMG 5575
IMG 5461

IMG 5574
IMG 5568
SinCity

SinCity

Nice trees....
Thanks! But I want to be very clear that my business partner is the one with the gift for cultivation. I’m just the facilitator. I make sure everything is handled so he can do what he does best. We make a good team. Without me, he’d be broke and without him, I wouldn’t have the super talented and experienced grower my world needs and deserves.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW xKG3nCy3TxWW5Iqeharvkw mini

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks! But I want to be very clear that my business partner is the one with the gift for cultivation. I’m just the facilitator. I make sure everything is handled so he can do what he does best. We make a good team. Without me, he’d be broke and without him, I wouldn’t have the super talented and experienced grower my world needs and deserves.
View attachment 2028668
If that isnt what it’s all about, I don’t know what the hell is. Ain’t no I in team 🤌🏻

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
View attachment 2028668
Like, symbiotic, man! Far out!

SinCity

SinCity

If that isnt what it’s all about, I don’t know what the hell is. Ain’t no I in team 🤌🏻
Plus someone had to break some bad news to him about chemistry and soil science (yes Virginia, nitrogen cycles do exist).

And more importantly, someone had to break it to him that he did not in fact understand genetics. And that we do in fact have to take cuttings when we germinate a seed… or we have to if you’re gonna be in a partnership with me.

bguwop420

bguwop420

Is your entire grow autoflowers? If so that’s great! very quick cycle times and relatively easy way to keep learning. I grew autos for years before I even started trying photoperiods and I’m still trying to learn!

Just let it grow plants can heal. It might not bud in that exact area removing a bract. But it’s not going to stop the rest of your plant from flowering so no worries about that. Long as it’s not a very stunted autoflower with only one bud site grow it out and see what happens so you know for the future.

If you break a stem or even snap it half off the stalk using some tape adding some rooting gel in the wound can do wonders.

But in the end like captain said below it seems like you need to be a little more hands off. Especially with autoflowers as you don’t have the luxury of having time to fix issues.

Amen.
I have 2 photos that are bagseeds and the 1 Frosted Cherry Os autoflowrr thats real genetics..This is my first grow tho and it's been goin fairly good up until now where the pests outdoors are getting outta control its been 90+ degrees all week, today reached a 100 maybe that's why the pests are so crazy this week ..also cuz I'm trying not to spray much at all find did light spray of spinosad on the plants today..also have had hoverflies and wasps keeping my plants insect free for the most part but the hoverflies are dwindling down..also been so hands on cuz I don't wanna lose these photos to caterpillar or budworms..even if this outdoor grow fails I'm gonna set up my indoor grow within the next month and have all kinds of real genetics to grow. But yea I don't wanna lose these plants they smell so fire and each got their own smell of dank gas and a hint of sweet smell on 2 of them. Seem like these bagseeds have some real potential

bguwop420

bguwop420

That video was before or the same day I fed them their new nutrients Dr Earth Flower Girl, now they seem to be filling out a lil more and the one that's only 19 days into flower is crazy sticky and terpy

Here's The autoflower; which has gave me more problems than the 2 photos put together lmao i also keep getting little yellow burn like spots on the leaves plus thrip like bite marks I've picked most the affected leaves..looks much better in person actually budding up a good amount under the main 2 buds in the center where I snapped the bract..it's still hanging on tho I hope it repairs itself

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom