Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

I’m by no means a bug person but it could be the remains of a bug that laid tiny little eggs inside of the web or the remnants of a leaf roller do you spray btk or something that kills caterpillars?
No I don't spray BT in fact I haven't been spraying this plant for about 2 weeks now it's 29 days into flower..
I ordered Monterey BT and just sprayed the plant down with Lost Coast

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
So, I bought CBD Kush Auto seeds and started 2 of them the end of June and they can't be more different.
3rd pic is close up of airy buds.
Is this genetic or did I do something wrong?
Pretty strange! Don’t think you have to worry about bud rot on that one. Think I would be pissed! Win some and you lose some.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

So, I bought CBD Kush Auto seeds and started 2 of them the end of June and they can't be more different.
3rd pic is close up of airy buds.
Is this genetic or did I do something wrong?
I think it's going to be a genetic ordeal. I had a white LSD do something very similar. I have three all together. Two of them grew nice. Pretty beautiful buds but that one particular plant had that weird airy ugly looking bud. I still have a little bit of that bud. I harvested and it's just ugly. Wispy tiny nugs. All the ones packed on pretty good. Have you bought the seeds? You might need to reach out to the breeder and see if they can make it right for you cuz I'd be super pissed if I paid money for that.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think it's going to be a genetic ordeal. I had a white LSD do something very similar. I have three all together. Two of them grew nice. Pretty beautiful buds but that one particular plant had that weird airy ugly looking bud. I still have a little bit of that bud. I harvested and it's just ugly. Wispy tiny nugs. All the ones packed on pretty good. Have you bought the seeds? You might need to reach out to the breeder and see if they can make it right for you cuz I'd be super pissed if I paid money for that.
It’s definitely something with good pics and a decent explanation, they should make that right for you. Just don’t let them keep asking you crazy questions about your growing conditions. Just keep it to the fact, that one of your plants, ain’t like the rest. Sometimes banks can try to talk you out of seeking the best solution, which should be just replacing for you. I agree 100% with @Southernuncle21

Rooke

Rooke

It’s definitely something with good pics and a decent explanation, they should make that right for you. Just don’t let them keep asking you crazy questions about your growing conditions. Just keep it to the fact, that one of your plants, ain’t like the rest. Sometimes banks can try to talk you out of seeking the best solution, which should be just replacing for you. I agree 100% with @Southernuncle21
I noticed that the 2nd and 3rd one are tri leaf throughout is that a rudelus trait?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Rudis are definitely known for having that trait yeah, but it’s not usually the dominant trait that comes out in an auto hybrid fem, it’s usually normal functioning cannabis leaves depending on sativa/indica dominant tendencies either one or the other, not rudi traits. It does happen though. I’ve had some crazy weird autos in the past. I got away from them not because of the yields, but mostly odd genetic anomalies, that seemed imo to effect overall potency, I really have a hard time believing the advertised thc%’s as well. That’s just a point of personal preference though. I like some dome sizzle from my flowers.

Rooke

Rooke

Rudis are definitely known for having that trait yeah, but it’s not usually the dominant trait that comes out in an auto hybrid fem, it’s usually normal functioning cannabis leaves depending on sativa/indica dominant tendencies either one or the other, not rudi traits. It does happen though. I’ve had some crazy weird autos in the past. I got away from them not because of the yields, but mostly odd genetic anomalies, that seemed imo to effect overall potency, I really have a hard time believing the advertised thc%’s as well. That’s just a point of personal preference though. I like some dome sizzle from my flowers.
Hahaaaaa well said I like the crainial bump toooo!

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

when it comes to the autos. Fast buds is pretty spot on with all the strains that I've grown from them and MSNL. I had some problems with the seeds but they all have pretty much been very close to what they claim on the website.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
when it comes to the autos. Fast buds is pretty spot on with all the strains that I've grown from them and MSNL. I had some problems with the seeds but they all have pretty much been very close to what they claim on the website.
Oh I don’t doubt that for one second friend, I have also gotten some solid autos before too, I’d say like 2013 my frequencies in growing them lessened a lot. I have purchased the occasional strain from time to time from different banks if there is a killer strain on sale or something. But it fewer and more far between for me. And you badass outdoor guys can actually reap a solid sized yield from them. Some of the plants I’ve seen you running the last 6 months. I mean, credit were it’s due bro! If I had the capacity to run outdoors here, bet your ass I would be running autos here. From the bank you just suggested 😂 one day maybe……

Siz

Siz

CB789696 9A67 46E9 AA19 9951E77D184C
AC760595 E1A6 4C1C A359 22F95F97950D
9AB024B6 6108 48CF 9D41 395161B45022

Transplanted into 20 gals from 7 gal. They were in 70/30 coco pearlite and I transferred into Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil.

Can I feed every week or so with bottled nuts to give them a little boost?

L

Learningdetroit

bguwop420

bguwop420

Today's worm attack on my oldest plant made me finally clean out the room that my indoor set up is goin in .. been putting it off but that shit motivated me to get it done lmao

Guwop's Indoor Chronicles coming soon

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Oh I don’t doubt that for one second friend, I have also gotten some solid autos before too, I’d say like 2013 my frequencies in growing them lessened a lot. I have purchased the occasional strain from time to time from different banks if there is a killer strain on sale or something. But it fewer and more far between for me. And you badass outdoor guys can actually reap a solid sized yield from them. Some of the plants I’ve seen you running the last 6 months. I mean, credit were it’s due bro! If I had the capacity to run outdoors here, bet your ass I would be running autos here. From the bank you just suggested 😂 one day maybe……
Believe it or not I started growing autos 2 years ago. I didn't need to run them down south. Long warm seasons down there. Only when I moved to new England that I started auto's. For me I'm still in the learning curve on autos and growing photoperiod outdoors/in ground in this environment and weather. I feel like I can do better but it's going to be a season or two before I get things perfected. My end goal is trying to reach at minimum 5 pounds per plant.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Believe it or not I started growing autos 2 years ago. I didn't need to run them down south. Long warm seasons down there. Only when I moved to new England that I started auto's. For me I'm still in the learning curve on autos and growing photoperiod outdoors/in ground in this environment and weather. I feel like I can do better but it's going to be a season or two before I get things perfected. My end goal is trying to reach at minimum 5 pounds per plant.
That is a wonderful goal. I salute you man! Doing good so far. 👍🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My tent is focused on quality and potency, outdoor is yield and getting decent potency
Nice to have the ability to dial in the best of both worlds. That’s gotta be a fun dynamic.

Top Bottom