Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lol, thank you. I tend to get my self wrapped up in the grows more than I should, it's almost like a addiction, I can't stop immersing myself deep into minute details that I overlook shit
After a while, I just accepted my fate, it went from a hobby to a lifestyle super fast but I really wouldn’t have it any other way. As long as you keep getting better, and stop screwing the pooch, damned right it’s addictive, way more than smoking it imho…not a lot of things out there as rewarding as enjoying a smoke you grew, that you damned well holds all the candles…..it’s what it’s all about. Waaaaaay cooler than money……

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Northern Lights Auto. 88 days old 30 gallon pot Living Organic.
IMG 3326

Laughing Buddha is the tall one. 2 smaller plants are Wedding Cakes. Living soil Organic
IMG 3325

Last one is Hawaiian punch.
IMG 3327

Jimmie

Jimmie

Believe it or not I started growing autos 2 years ago. I didn't need to run them down south. Long warm seasons down there. Only when I moved to new England that I started auto's. For me I'm still in the learning curve on autos and growing photoperiod outdoors/in ground in this environment and weather. I feel like I can do better but it's going to be a season or two before I get things perfected. My end goal is trying to reach at minimum 5 pounds per plant.
Great goal, best I’ve done is 5 lbs for two plants. I’m on eastern Long Island, dewy fall weather on the way. I can hear the ocean from my garden, it’s a damp environment.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Great goal, best I’ve done is 5 lbs for two plants. I’m on eastern Long Island, dewy fall weather on the way. I can hear the ocean from my garden, it’s a damp environment.
That is impressive... damn man it feels like fall came early this year in NY.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

After a while, I just accepted my fate, it went from a hobby to a lifestyle super fast but I really wouldn’t have it any other way. As long as you keep getting better, and stop screwing the pooch, damned right it’s addictive, way more than smoking it imho…not a lot of things out there as rewarding as enjoying a smoke you grew, that you damned well holds all the candles…..it’s what it’s all about. Waaaaaay cooler than money……
Agreed! When I'm active with every aspect of growing it takes me to a tranquil state of mind. It takes all my worries and stress and melts away. I talk to my girls and they talk back in their own ways. From the first sprout to trim jail, I'm invested and give it my all to nurture life into beauty and medicine.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Agreed! When I'm active with every aspect of growing it takes me to a tranquil state of mind. It takes all my worries and stress and melts away. I talk to my girls and they talk back in their own ways. From the first sprout to trim jail, I'm invested and give it my all to nurture life into beauty and medicine.
Hey! I know you! 😜

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

So you literally embody ocean grown (OG) lol the best I've done was 3 lbs off 1 plant. This year is shaping up to be the same for a few plants.

B

BatmanPetersenc

Still got one well into flowering and one that is just showing flower. Zone 4b, both Chemdog NASC white label from seed, started indoor mid/late March. Phenotypic expression I suppose, maybe environmental stress. Wild difference though!

PXL 20230827 205518483
PXL 20230827 205427447
PXL 20230827 205508985
PXL 20230827 205409674

Latest posts

Top Bottom