Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UK1Richard

a pallet fell on them back in May due to high winds. So they snapped, I had to nurse them back to what you see now. It’s really uneven but I trained them and the little interior branches just took off in growth.
First time growing in general and only growing 1 as am only a weekend smoker and it’s illegal to grow so have to have it on a down low but wanting to grow mine more outwards etc but unsure what I need to do as am a total novice haha

757Botanist

First time growing in general and only growing 1 as am only a weekend smoker and it’s illegal to grow so have to have it on a down low but wanting to grow mine more outwards etc but unsure what I need to do as am a total novice haha
Howdy bud, depending where you are in the process of growth, I’d suggest low
Stress training. Firstly I chopped like the first 3 levels of branches to energy can flow to the big bids up top. I got some
Garden twine and took the bigger branches and lightly tied them and pulled it down and tied to a hole
I put in the side of pot. This would cause
It to grow out like an Outback Steakhouse blooming onion. Hope this helps

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Tie the top to the base real careful Like and watch all the lower branches try to be Pablo Escobar 👌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This is an option, but as a novice it may freak you out. Works great to control height, it also has higher yield ramifications…..

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Stress training. Firstly I chopped like the first 3 levels of branches to energy can flow to the big bids up top. I got some
Garden twine and took the bigger branches and lightly tied them and pulled it down and tied to a hole
If you don't tie it to the base you risk the roots being pulled from their medium, otherwise I couldn't agree more my friend

U

UK1Richard

1st week of flowering currently

Latest posts

Top Bottom