Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
how old are you? You’re supposed to leave all of the, the sky is falling, it was so much better in my day, I watch Gunsmoke, because there’s nothing good on TV today, to us old farts! Is that what they are saying on Fox news now? Biden‘s weather crisis!😁 you’ll be OK!
I blame xenu…….

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Had to Google that one too! When you’re old and out of the loop googling is a way of life! You might be right! not much more insane than most of the stuff the Talking Heads are shoving down our throats nowadays! Want some coffee, Mr. Dillon? Sure, Chester! there is an old, saying, believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see, and you will be fine!

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Had to Google that one too! When you’re old and out of the loop googling is a way of life! You might be right! not much more insane than most of the stuff the Talking Heads are shoving down our throats nowadays! Want some coffee, Mr. Dillon? Sure, Chester! there is an old, saying, believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see, and you will be fine!
Them Scientologists are up to the hijinx…..👾

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ha, ha, ha! Warms the cockles of my heart! I’ll bet Chester would’ve whipped up some good soil to!

SinCity

SinCity

This dog is such a helpful chap. But he can’t drive a stick.
I posted this in the Veg thread but couldn’t resist posting here too. Have half a mind to enter into the POTM.
IMG 3711

Derelict999

Derelict999

Hey! Talking Heads were a great band! ☺

bguwop420

bguwop420

Man I may have messed up...watered my 2 photos, one at 5:30pm and one at 6pm. I mixed mosquito bits water and recharge for photo #1 and put 3/4 cup of earthworm castings on the soil..watered a half gallon into my 3 gal pot pretty slow just a little bit at a time , alotta the earthworm castings are still right on the top soil they didn't dissolve all the way ..
Watered photo #2 with just mosquito bit water and recharge.
The problem is its 70 degrees right now at 10:22 pm and will get down to 65 tonight and I just felt my fabric pots and they are both still pretty wet on the sides..
They also are put up on a porch and not much wind is blowing in the first place so I'm hoping they don't get root rot or something..am I just trippin?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They will be all right. Just give them plenty of time to dry out. Nothing you can do about it now except wait. So quit worrying about it and get some shut eye! And hang in there, upper Midwest, brother!

S

stevec217

I should have chopped it but I need to see the finish. Got this girl from a friend who ran out of space. She got planted and d8d well for about 2 weeks until the heat came. I screwed up and didn't shade her... 1 day and in the hot sun and she almost didn't make it.

20230827 183718
Rooke

Rooke

They will be all right. Just give them plenty of time to dry out. Nothing you can do about it now except wait. So quit worrying about it and get some shut eye! And hang in there, upper Midwest, brother!
So well said I used to worry about making so many little mistakes One wet dry cycle and off to the races you go. I try to water as early in the day as I can and if the look like they need it later on I wait till the next morning they are pretty resilient 25 min after looking at droopy leaves and bent tops they are all looking like they are ready to make you smile again!!

Top Bottom