• Tagged users None
MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Keep Truckin’ 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
A96AE980 F1EC 4984 9C83 EFDFCF6B5A59

D5238F44 3BD1 44D3 ABFF B1418AE763B8

bguwop420

bguwop420

Buds washed with peroxide and hung up to dry..accidentally hit my biggest buds off the bottom of the 5 gal bucket a few times 😂 other than that i think im good tho.. there was only 1 lower sucker branch bud that had cobweb mold starting and i cut that off before harvest. If I read right that white mold is the beginning of when it starts so if that's true I think i caught it early before it could spread on anything above it .. tent is at 72 temp 62 humidity and i have my exhaust fan on and my oscillating fan up a little higher than normal for this first few hours atleast, had it higher for 24 hours last time b4 i turned it down ..still trying to decide how long to do this time cuz the buds were pretty wet

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Every single g*d dam* cola had rot in them! So, instead of starting at the stem and working my way up, I jumped in the middle.
Thinkin' about looking for a breeder who specializes in 'fluffy buds'!
No worms? Just good old-fashioned rot? I feel for you sister! I found a few worms in a couple of mine. Tiny little worms. About an eighth of an inch long! They can do some damage!

cpurola

cpurola

No worms? Just good old-fashioned rot? I feel for you sister! I found a few worms in a couple of mine. Tiny little worms. About an eighth of an inch long! They can do some damage!
Actually I did find a couple of worms, but not enough to cause all of them to have the rot. I think it might be the weather, 'cause they all had it in the same spot in the middle of the flowers. The bottom 1/4 and top 1/4 were fine. Go figure,

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Actually I did find a couple of worms, but not enough to cause all of them to have the rot. I think it might be the weather, 'cause they all had it in the same spot in the middle of the flowers. The bottom 1/4 and top 1/4 were fine. Go figure,
And this is why it is recommended to repeatedly top and pinch back the bushes to make 30+ tops instead of a half dozen giant colas. Then it’s all “bottom and top 1/4’s” and no middles.

That’s how I figure it, anyway.

Top Bottom