Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

Do you remember the episode of cops, deputy pulls over a good ol boy, has a joint rolled, tucked in his ear. Coo walks up starts shooting the shit, plays it cool, starts talking about fishing and hanging with the boys, he inevitably winds the convo to, when you where fishing, where you and your buddies maybe partaking In some of the ol giggle bush? Good ol boy starts on the whole “no sir, never in my life, I’m a god fearing man, but more than all I fear my momma, she doesn’t stand for it” the deputy starts chuckling, he draws a big sigh, and plucks the joint out from behind dudes ear, he turns as red as a fucking fireball jawbreaker, and says “well, I’m going to hell!” I’ll never forget that shit…..hilarious!
that episode was filmed in Fresno,spent a few years there running the streets,moving out of that area was a life changer. I love you old school dudes here-im 62

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
that episode was filmed in Fresno,spent a few years there running the streets,moving out of that area was a life changer. I love you old school dudes here-im 62
I knew I couldn’t be the only one to remember that, even though it sucked for ol boy, it was light hearted, and a damn shame it went down like that….you could tell the cop really didn’t want to have to do his job. still, funny.
And damned right brother! The old guard has to hold it down! No worries grey beard! You’re in good company 👊🏻 lotsa us older knuckleheads floating around here.

bguwop420

bguwop420

What humidity level should I open up the grove bag if it does get too high ..ill wait the 8 hours if i can, by then should be stabilize and i won't have to open it..it's back on 63 but its was on 62 for awhile.. is the humidity supposed to go down as it cures or will it stay locked at a number the whole time

bguwop420

bguwop420

I grew some fire ass weed 😂 😂 2 pinch hits has me stoned right now...a lot more went into this than the previous Autoflower ..some nuge are a lil larfy but its potency strong as hell

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

What humidity level should I open up the grove bag if it does get too high ..ill wait the 8 hours if i can, by then should be stabilize and i won't have to open it..it's back on 63 but its was on 62 for awhile.. is the humidity supposed to go down as it cures or will it stay locked at a number the whole time
Relax man. It’s fine.
Those small variations don’t matter.
Stop looking at it for a while.
Here, look at this instead.
🌱

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

What do you guys do with your trim? Also can trim mold ? If left in a box
I keep my DRY trim in a cardboard box that I keep in my DRY room at <45% humidity. It’s very DRY. Eventually I’ll freeze it for butter.

Yes, of course wet trim can mold if piled up in a closed box. Hella bad, too.
E69DE3E4 35EF 4969 9428 388201FECEF2

You

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Did my heavy defoliation yesterday and they're getting chopped tomorrow.
Willie Nelson on top which finished just in the nick of time.
Skunk No. 1 on bottom which I fought rot for a bit but it finished out nicely also
Screenshot 20231007 232020
Screenshot 20231007 232007

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

How cold is it for you currently in 4 - 5 weeks nights will be about 5c and above 10c in the day lol
It's about the same temps here...maybe even a bit cooler with wind chills. Converted from fahrenheit...ours temps were about 4 Celsius this morning and it's about 7 now. Plants were turning purple already although it was about 30 degrees warmer 2 days ago.
Michigan has a bipolar weather issue,lol

Top Bottom