Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think my neighbors wish they weren’t my neighbors at the moment. The absolute stench that is coming from my garage you would think I’m keeping pet skunks.
Wish I was your neighbor, hey, look on the bright side? You may have some really cool folks next door. 👊🏻

cpurola

cpurola

Southeast Michigan.
My last living plant, an experiment. CBD Super 27 Auto
Thought I'd test the theory of being able to grow 2 crops of autoflowers in 1 season.
Started the seed the end of July. Took forever to grow, 3 months later it finished. So, the answer is yes, but only if you can protect it from the elements during the fall cold rains. Also, it's really small because the pot is small and I didn't give it the love and care I should have. My bad.

cpurola

cpurola

I think my neighbors wish they weren’t my neighbors at the moment. The absolute stench that is coming from my garage you would think I’m keeping pet skunks.
So, what's the name of your skunky girl? I just took down my dried red stemmed unknown and it reeks! Could be GG or WW or something else.
I opened the box to check humidity for just a minute and it stunk up the whole basement!

shaganja

shaganja

20231001 185323

Ok, I put in some l.e.d. to help out this year. We don't get very strong sun in the fall. Since harvest, have learned not to let them stay on for flower. My flowers are a little larfy this year. My flowers are usually very compact. No huge change in soil feeding, so am thinking white l.e.d. during flower could be the reason this occurred. Any thoughts?

shaganja

shaganja

View attachment 2068083
Ok, I put in some l.e.d. to help out this year. We don't get very strong sun in the fall. Since harvest, have learned not to let them stay on for flower. My flowers are a little larfy this year. My flowers are usually very compact. No huge change in soil feeding, so am thinking white l.e.d. during flower could be the reason this occurred. Any thoughts?
But on a positive note, it's 🔥 this year!! It's better than last year, and that's enough for me. I'm pretty sure that larf was my fault, so will have it fixed next season. But she is giving big terpene expressions!! Tried the zkittlez first, and tasted flavors that have never tasted before. There is a floral/perfume flavor that accompany the fruit. It's really good! Wish I could share with everyone!! Am very excited to try the rest!! Glad to see many of us are also happy with their run this year!! Thc farmer is the shizzle forizzle!!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hell, yes! Push them until they holler,nuff! And whereabouts are you growing, cheesy? Just a general area? Canada?
england bud been crap weather here all year, doing pretty good to say they just got put in ground really. pretty late 2 next year ill be doing the exact same plants but bigger as there pretty resilient to rot and stuff.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! Looks nice! It’s nice to be able to go out and sit with your plants where it is nice and quiet. Kind of rejuvenating! Worth the extra work. Adds a little bit of spirituality to the endeavor!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Right on! Looks nice! It’s nice to be able to go out and sit with your plants where it is nice and quiet. Kind of rejuvenating! Worth the extra work. Adds a little bit of spirituality to the endeavor!
yeh there something about going out into the wild and, bringing bud back to smoke like living of the land sort of. 😁

shortjohnson

shortjohnson

Here in AZ i just put another crop out side yesterday and cut the fall crop down this morning. If it doesnt freeze soon this group will finish up. Started doing an early spring crop last year, Its amazing what temps the plant will tolerate. Cannabis is a survivor.

Top Bottom