Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

I’ve never grown in those temps but that sounds pretty risky. Here in Cali we’ve been getting low 50’s at night so I bring whatever outdoor plants I can into my garage. Gotta be extra cautious if you have some fat colas too

Here in New England, we're expecting temps in the 20's later this week. I wanted to leave this one plant for another week . She's ready, but I'd like to see some orange/brownish trichomes added to the milky ones. Any issues with leaving her in the garden during these cold nights ? Daytime temps will rise into the 40's- 50's.

Thx

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Super Glue medical gradé, been lab tested it has a whopeing 28% thca content.
Can't wait to get this GG#4 I've got coming in. Hopefully the STS will take on the bottom of the plant and I will get a few seeds from it also.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Definitely would have to see the paperwork to believe those “whoeping” numbers! Lol what are the black specks everywhere? 🐛
I don't doubt it one bit, actually. I think some of what I've got is finally going for essay's this time around so I know exactly what I"m working with. I've seen a ton of different strains netting well over 30% now days.

I'm thinking this Kush is close to that level of content actually.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't doubt it one bit, actually. I think some of what I've got is finally going for essay's this time around so I know exactly what I"m working with. I've seen a ton of different strains netting well over 30% now days.

Its 30% total content so if its true you would have 70% plant matter and 30% just thc? So with the other 70 odd canabanoid oils are we up to 40% oil amd 60% plant matter. We need a lab testing standard in place obviously.

Also we got 2 completely different results from the same lab when we sent a second part of the same flower for testing. The dispensary i worked with did not believe 17%. Second sample came at 23%. Little room for error. Lol

MrGnome

MrGnome

Is that about 80% amber? And have you ever experienced smoking weed that amber? I'm trying to find the perfect high I loved in the mid 2000s because I never checked my weed with a scope back then!

mandoVol

mandoVol

Natures living soil.... water only and microbes
Dude, that is freaking beautiful
Can't wait to get this GG#4 I've got coming in. Hopefully the STS will take on the bottom of the plant and I will get a few seeds from it also.

I’m trimming mine as we speak. I have 3 GG4’s from ILGM for my first grow, and they were all over 6 feet. Sadly I had two 24Ks that were males. All three of the glue have seeds, and all them have hermed those little clusters of immature seed pods. At least I think that’s what it is. I did a different LST or HST on every plant just trying to learn. And learn I did.

The 24K might have been ruined due to operator error. Its huge, but it’s got a terrible smell, almost like cheese. I don’t think it’s supposed to smell like cheese either.
This was back in early September.
6810F1E8 622D 44CE 8F92 769203A4DABB

08D6D109 7472 48E2 B7A2 46C687F62B1B
69FE9C86 2B7E 41C0 B7EA F9D9E93865D7

Latest posts

Top Bottom