Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
All of those look amazing. What LED are you using? I should find your grow journals with all these questions. 😁
Only the garlic bread and purple punch were under the led which was a kingsbright 300watt, the rest were hmgrown under s blend of cmh and hps.

Grocephus

Grocephus

If cameras were still shit. I'd have called bullshit on this. Beautiful bro, like she's been dusted with icing sugar. Shame I've already nominated my POTM
Ha Ha... thanks! Beginners luck I guess. 4th grow in tent, in dirt with a lot of love. Turned out really good btw. Thanks for the vote anyway!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Peeps under estimate the kingbrite. I love my $120 light. Haha stellar work trustfall
Exactly! Sure the name brands come with warranties but it’s not like they swap ya out right away. Could take weeks or even months to get your light back or replaced.
The Kings bright may fail first but I’ll just buy another one with less down time in the grow.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Exactly! Sure the name brands come with warranties but it’s not like they swap ya out right away. Could take weeks or even months to get your light back or replaced.
The Kings bright may fail first but I’ll just buy another one with less down time in the grow.
Going on almost 2 years. Not a single issue. Driver running cooler than every at 100%. Remotely located outside room though.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Malawi x something
20210106 082357

Sick66

Sick66

My frostiest flowers
*Strain- L.G.B.Q(k)ush
-First pic is her first run from a seed.
-Second pic is her clone cut from mid flowering stage, reveged into fall till early flower, then I reveged her again and here she is at week 3 of flower.

FC39417C A73F 411B BB86 B8D384854FF9
4F0E55E5 4C33 4DDE 9C05 B07AE5305932
Top Bottom