Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Idk why I hadn't noticed until you said something.
Don't go over 2.0 ec in flower bro and ph 5.8 for the first 4 then weeks then6.0 ph after 2 weeks then 6.3 ph for last two and keep ec 1.8 ,,,2.0 ok and you will get bigger soild buds just keep that in mind keep then hair or pistols white as long as u can check my profile champ and see my results happy growing bro 👻🚂🤜🤛😎

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Don't go over 2.0 ec in flower bro and ph 5.8 for the first 4 then weeks then6.0 ph after 2 weeks then 6.3 ph for last two and keep ec 1.8 ,,,2.0 ok and you will get bigger soild buds just keep that in mind keep then hair or pistols white as long as u can check my profile champ and see my results happy growing bro 👻🚂🤜🤛😎
Do you use R/O water we have well water it's really rusty can't afford to buy water at the store

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Do you use R/O water we have well water it's really rusty can't afford to buy water at the store
I have filtered water one settlement filter and a caravan carbon filter try and get one of these only 25 bucks Aussie dollars and my ec comes out 0.2 ec so I add more trace elements for what the filters take out as nutes are made to tap water pic of room1 at 4 week last sunday

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

I have filtered water one settlement filter and a caravan carbon filter try and get one of these only 25 bucks Aussie dollars and my ec comes out 0.2 ec so I add more trace elements for what the filters take out as nutes are made to tap water pic of room1 at 4 week last sunday
Beautiful

Moshmen

Moshmen

It topped, and responded the way I like when I was looking to produce as much as possible.
I tried several methods, and besides possibly a scrog of a mother, I'd train for 4 even heads per plant. 10 plants per table 1K, and dispose of the weakest plant.
2 week veg, flip (all my plants always seem to have a significant stretch). 2 level of trellis. I keep all leaves, but snip every sucker branch.
For tip top insane yield, 1 week veg, train for 1 cola, and pack each table.
3-4 lbs per table is not uncommon with a true SOG. The best way to get the highest possible yield.
for those running10k+ 1k lights/Botanicare tables(54 inches from edgeto edge), try doing the SOG on 1 of the tables.
Or, 12 2 cola plants per light.

I'd need at least an oz per head, and that would leave me at least 36 oz per table (some strains slightly less)
8 inch rockwool block, with rockwool croutons in a 1.5 gal container.
I will swith to coco in the summer for a more stable root zone temp.
Here's a little tidbit some may not know, but makes a huge difference. Nutrient solution at 67f holds 10x's as much oxygen than 77f. Once the root zone gets a bit warm, it's a risk for pythium. Ya do not want slime on roots.
I've mentioned this before, but it really is that important.

geez, out of breath
This is a picture thread- frosty flowers y’all !
start a new tread to vent your opinions or help others some of ur technique are questionable at best I’m sure we would all enjoy your company in a different thread - I like the pics here and yer forcing me to read ! Lol sorry not trying to be a dick

Top Bottom