Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Why the hairs going brown at 3 weeks bro ????? They should be white up to week 5 then a slight brown off but not a ready brown off
Then a PK 13.. 14 for a week and they will stay white till week 7 and between 7 and 8 start to brown off πŸ‘»πŸš‚just giving my advice bro something to think about ok all cool 😎growers love β€πŸ€œπŸ€›knuckles

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

If you grow them beyond their allotted time say 10-12 weeks. Leave a few branch and bud sites. They will eventually hermie. It’s nature my friend.
I must have missed this.
On my last grow at home, I knew that was it. It was just an experimental seed grow, and I had a moster yield. I didn't want to trim it all, or even take down anything that wasn't large, and dence.
Anyway I had my 1st daughter on the way, I trimmed, dried, and cured, but left the plants growing in the dark. I knew they would eventually die, and shoot nanners.
I came back to my spot several months later...
The plant continued to live appropriately, as the buds got larger, but whispy. I liked the strain, and thought I'd get some S1's when I picked the rest of the buds off.
To my surprise, no nanners, no seeds, ugly bud, but the perfect narcotic high, with an amazing smell, and really purped out.
I guess there were 2-3 oz of vine ripen ugly bud.
I absolutely loved the smoke. I actually still have a 1/2:oz, or so left for special occasions.
So that theory went out the window, although I'm certain that was the exception, not the rule.
From almost every batch I've grown my last 5-6 years, I STILL have mason jars that have been curing as long as 10 years!
Not much in em, and ill still burp em twice a year, or so. I don't think it necessary, but why risk?
Ya just gotta be sure almost all the moisture has been taken out, or ya will come back to moldy bud. Yes I've had that happen as well. Trash! Do not smoke.
Just an interesting story

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Idk why I hadn't noticed until you said something.
Don't go over 2.0 ec in flower bro and ph 5.8 for the first 4 then weeks then6.0 ph after 2 weeks then 6.3 ph for last two and keep ec 1.8 ,,,2.0 ok and you will get bigger soild buds just keep that in mind keep then hair or pistols white as long as u can check my profile champ and see my results happy growing bro πŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ˜Ž

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Don't go over 2.0 ec in flower bro and ph 5.8 for the first 4 then weeks then6.0 ph after 2 weeks then 6.3 ph for last two and keep ec 1.8 ,,,2.0 ok and you will get bigger soild buds just keep that in mind keep then hair or pistols white as long as u can check my profile champ and see my results happy growing bro πŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ˜Ž
Do you use R/O water we have well water it's really rusty can't afford to buy water at the store

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Do you use R/O water we have well water it's really rusty can't afford to buy water at the store
I have filtered water one settlement filter and a caravan carbon filter try and get one of these only 25 bucks Aussie dollars and my ec comes out 0.2 ec so I add more trace elements for what the filters take out as nutes are made to tap water pic of room1 at 4 week last sunday

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

I have filtered water one settlement filter and a caravan carbon filter try and get one of these only 25 bucks Aussie dollars and my ec comes out 0.2 ec so I add more trace elements for what the filters take out as nutes are made to tap water pic of room1 at 4 week last sunday
Beautiful

Top Bottom