• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eight

Eight

Peyote Zkittlez by Seedsman
Screenshot 20210405 225834

Moshmen

Moshmen

It topped, and responded the way I like when I was looking to produce as much as possible.
I tried several methods, and besides possibly a scrog of a mother, I'd train for 4 even heads per plant. 10 plants per table 1K, and dispose of the weakest plant.
2 week veg, flip (all my plants always seem to have a significant stretch). 2 level of trellis. I keep all leaves, but snip every sucker branch.
For tip top insane yield, 1 week veg, train for 1 cola, and pack each table.
3-4 lbs per table is not uncommon with a true SOG. The best way to get the highest possible yield.
for those running10k+ 1k lights/Botanicare tables(54 inches from edgeto edge), try doing the SOG on 1 of the tables.
Or, 12 2 cola plants per light.

I'd need at least an oz per head, and that would leave me at least 36 oz per table (some strains slightly less)
8 inch rockwool block, with rockwool croutons in a 1.5 gal container.
I will swith to coco in the summer for a more stable root zone temp.
Here's a little tidbit some may not know, but makes a huge difference. Nutrient solution at 67f holds 10x's as much oxygen than 77f. Once the root zone gets a bit warm, it's a risk for pythium. Ya do not want slime on roots.
I've mentioned this before, but it really is that important.

geez, out of breath
This is a picture thread- frosty flowers y’all !
start a new tread to vent your opinions or help others some of ur technique are questionable at best I’m sure we would all enjoy your company in a different thread - I like the pics here and yer forcing me to read ! Lol sorry not trying to be a dick

Moshmen

Moshmen

It topped, and responded the way I like when I was looking to produce as much as possible.
I tried several methods, and besides possibly a scrog of a mother, I'd train for 4 even heads per plant. 10 plants per table 1K, and dispose of the weakest plant.
2 week veg, flip (all my plants always seem to have a significant stretch). 2 level of trellis. I keep all leaves, but snip every sucker branch.
For tip top insane yield, 1 week veg, train for 1 cola, and pack each table.
3-4 lbs per table is not uncommon with a true SOG. The best way to get the highest possible yield.
for those running10k+ 1k lights/Botanicare tables(54 inches from edgeto edge), try doing the SOG on 1 of the tables.
Or, 12 2 cola plants per light.

I'd need at least an oz per head, and that would leave me at least 36 oz per table (some strains slightly less)
8 inch rockwool block, with rockwool croutons in a 1.5 gal container.
I will swith to coco in the summer for a more stable root zone temp.
Here's a little tidbit some may not know, but makes a huge difference. Nutrient solution at 67f holds 10x's as much oxygen than 77f. Once the root zone gets a bit warm, it's a risk for pythium. Ya do not want slime on roots.
I've mentioned this before, but it really is that important.

geez, out of breath
This is a picture thread- frosty flowers y’all !
start a new tread to vent your opinions or help others some of ur technique are questionable at best I’m sure we would all enjoy your company in a different thread - I like the pics here and yer forcing me to read ! Lol sorry not trying to be a dick

Top Bottom