Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

no prob, btw cap those are some fat fuckin colas on them pebbles. makin my mouth water

waayne

waayne

Golden Lion Genetics
Cherry Picker #3
IMG 1514

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
neither have i, def interesting to say the least. kind of makes waiting to see her all out in flower that much harder, if it is a she after all. if its a male i wouldnt really be bothered as well.
also have to give shout outs to bodhi, im currently testing them for him.
thanks for the kind words man.
have a glorious evening/day
I would hope that is a male if it were me. Btw congrats on the find.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hell ya cap, looking good bro, I like that jew gold u got there, what dose FP stand for????

What up GM!

FP is fruity pebble. Got them on the drop that Alien did I think it was last year. Just 10 packs released and cost me a grand, but damn I found 2 sick keepers and to be honest that #10 is a straight beast. I haven't even taken her the distance yet. Pretty sure she will go at least 10 weeks. Been choppin her at 60-65 days since that is the schedule for the rest of the girls. Firing up a new spot dedicated to 10-12 weekers though, so we will see how much more I can push her.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC05259
DSC05263
DSC05266
DSC05268
Ok here is some Banana Kush I just took down, these pics are day 56 everything in the room was done except the chemisest she needed about 10 to 14 more days but she had to come down I ran 7 different strains this run, ok lets see if this works I did'ent re-size these pics yet hoping I dont half to I notice it takes longer to down load if u dont resize them..........GM

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin great as usual GM! Always loved me some Banana Kush! Whats the low down on the Chemisest? Looks similar to the Original Diesel cut I run.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Lookin great as usual GM! Always loved me some Banana Kush! Whats the low down on the Chemisest? Looks similar to the Original Diesel cut I run.
Thanks bro,Not sure a buddy of mine got it some where I think a club not sure it looks just like the Chemdog #4 if u ask me.......GM

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Everything looks outstanding! Love the banana.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Here is some of the chemisest I think I like this bitch just wish I could of let it go 10 more days, but she still came out purdy good for only 56 days she is a greasy bitch.......GM

she does look like chem#4 , but red hairs at day 56 ! that's pimp shit , I can't barely get any red hairs on the #4 @day70 ..lol

everything looks steller bro ! prOps

some Burkle

whats the genetics on Burkle ? that shiat looks nutz !! you gots tha skillz !

edit : not sure Ive ever seen fan leafs that big and that far away from the bud with that many trich's on them .. she looks like a keeper for any garden for dayum sure !

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom