• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

Two weeks left on this sour star phreeky pheno......Thank you Hortilab

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok heres some of the lemon kush, this bitch puts out big dense colas, the kind that like to get bud rot if ur not careful luckily I did not have that problem, I'm sure if I would let them go any longer I would of had a problem these are at day 49.........GM
DSC05184
DSC05149
DSC05150
DSC05245
DSC05247
DSC05251
DSC05242

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I find it pretty depressing! :( I did the math, & even if I quadruple my grow size & spend all my grocery money on just "beans"...I could never even come close to running a tiny fraction of the strains I'd like to try!

Seriously though...these pics ARE just awe-inpsiring! There's some damn fine growers here at the farm!! K+ to everyone!!!

GROWMASTER...Just beautiful, bro! Is that the same "White" available here on THCBay that I see? What is the flavor/aroma like on it? Again...just an amazing job!
Yes it is, but the ones that are available on the farm are S1 of what I have, I have the clone only version............GM

rawman

rawman

Haha a compliment coming from you! We are all in it together to overgrow the world with these bomb buds!

Wish I had frosty pics to show like the rest of your right now, that white 91' looks super dank son

rawman

rawman

Ecsd x True OG this is my frostiest at the moment. She's really good, this run has had it's headaches like temps bearing 90 or probably in the 90s I haven't been here constantly

Thanks DownWithDirt as this is his creation and selection

germinator

germinator

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC04281
DSC04256
DSC04257
DSC04271
DSC04259
DSC04274
DSC04276
DSC04284
Man the more I look at these pics the more I could kick myself in the balls for culling it, im a dumb shit sometimes, I wish I had a bigger mother room, I still have a few seeds of it hopefully I can find another pheno like this one..........GM

Ecsd x True OG this is my frostiest at the moment. She's really good, this run has had it's headaches like temps bearing 90 or probably in the 90s I haven't been here constantly

Thanks DownWithDirt as this is his creation and selection
View attachment 350761 View attachment 350765
Nice job brotha, that looks like that might be a promising cut, but how can u go wrong when u cross those two, I have 2 mothers of the true OG and getting ready to make babies for this run gonna see how she stacks up...........GM

This one set off my radar.....bravo... fucking beautiful. Bet shes gonna taste as good as she looks.
Thanks bro, and ya she did she kept that sweet earthy kush taste..............GM
I need some Big Bubba in my life. @GrowMaster ....that sounds really bad. lmao She looks like some flame.

Nice pics brotha.
Me to bratha, I just might finish popping the rest of the seeds I have of her, after I get done testing the wifi#3 s1 I'm getting ready to run..............GM

Last edited by a moderator:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking nugs, GM! Thanx for sharing ur pics. It's always a pleasure. I love that White91. I had some White91x Bubba91 beans but they never made it into flower. :wtf: I was more than bummed, bro. Keep it Funky!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I actually leave a lot of the super frosty leaves on. no need to trim them off. Theres no need this is my head stash:) I just hate trimming plants like those too many leaves But the smoke is worth the effort. I will have some that will make it to the hash bin.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

@HH I wanna see more of that GG#4 when she gets closer to harvey. She is on my "To Do" list. Sooooooooo dank and frosty.

Top Bottom