• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Bigwreck

I just got this strain back in the stable after losing her for a couple years .. nabbed these pics off the world wide web of the clone grown by friends in CO,it's the frostiest strain I've ever grown , out of 100+ different strains , I know that's not alot compared to some people , but just the the frostiest I've come across in my years of doing this thang .. last time I ran leaf trim from her I got a 28% return of BHO , never to this day has anything consistently yielded over 22-23% beside this'un here for me,and that was from leaf , which i can only compare the leaf of this strain to other strains nuggs
View attachment 348358

View attachment 348359

Glad to see you got her back Dynamite! Always enjoyed seeing pics of her!

Danked

Danked

Bigwreck

I just got this strain back in the stable after losing her for a couple years .. nabbed these pics off the world wide web of the clone grown by friends in CO,it's the frostiest strain I've ever grown , out of 100+ different strains , I know that's not alot compared to some people , but just the the frostiest I've come across in my years of doing this thang .. last time I ran leaf trim from her I got a 28% return of BHO , never to this day has anything consistently yielded over 22-23% beside this'un here for me,and that was from leaf , which i can only compare the leaf of this strain to other strains nuggs
View attachment 348358

View attachment 348359

Dynamite... that's frickin amazzzing! Thatsa beauuuty right there! You had it titled "Bigwreck" ...I'm guessing that's the name of the strain?

Danked

Danked

IMAG1212

Blue Hash - I topped her pretty early so I ended up with 6 tops that were all 30+ grams, similar to this one... (btw, that's a large coffee cup, not the small one).

Here's 2 more branches from her.... Next to my Helix. She was a pretty heavy yielder.

IMAG1207

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn that wifi is off the hook man well done i gotta get some of that in my garden good shit all!

Dynamite

Dynamite

that is amazin. where'd ya get her?

neverbreak

about 10yrs ago some growers in norcal shared a clone of it with some friends of mine , and she's been around ever since

So pretty! Maybe you're Co friends would like to do some trading??? :)

I don't think they do clones , but "a cut above " usually has the herb in stock

Glad to see you got her back Dynamite! Always enjoyed seeing pics of her!

thanks .. she has bag appeal like no other

Dynamite... that's frickin amazzzing! Thatsa beauuuty right there! You had it titled "Bigwreck" ...I'm guessing that's the name of the strain?

correct .. it's BigBud x trainwreck = Bigwreck

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That bigwreck looks spot on like the cut from the third floor in oakland circa 12 yrs ago I wanna say. She is a chunker, internode thunker!

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

Whoa Dynamite brother, hey whats up?? just starting back in action after 5 years off. was out of the country for a bit but back in OR now. Glad to see some things never change.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Whoa Dynamite brother, hey whats up?? just starting back in action after 5 years off. was out of the country for a bit but back in OR now. Glad to see some things never change.

hell yeah !! long time no talk bro . you have any of your old bigwreck pics ? should toss some up if ya find some

That bigwreck looks spot on like the cut from the third floor in oakland circa 12 yrs ago I wanna say. She is a chunker, internode thunker!

it may very well be .. I know the people I got it from scored it about 10-12 years ago now , damn time flies ! they got it from the folks that bred her out of norcal while grabbing a few packs of it .. so I'd imagine it would of went south too .. the amazing part with this clone is her abilities OUTSIDE , outdoor and greenhouse bigwreck passes fro indoor grown bud .. that's why I got her back , next years great outdoors adventure !!

Last edited by a moderator:
BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Good Lord....now here's 7 pages of pure Fire...some nice work posted in here....wow Farmers...that's a lot of Frosted Flakes for a forum newbie to soak in....and the biggest hash balls I've ever seen...damn...B

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hell ya cap, looking good bro, I like that jew gold u got there, what dose FP stand for????

Top Bottom