Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Tahoe OG @5 weeks
Grow 011
Grow 013
Grow 014

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well my frostiest , these are them in at week 7 blueberry o.g. and a o.g kush.. still learning and one one thing I learnt. Is that they let u know we there or not there happy☺

1431627523799 692107739
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well my frostiest , these are them in at week 7 blueberry o.g. and a o.g kush.. still learning and one one thing I learnt. Is that they let u know we there or not there happy☺

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

That is exactly what I dont get.

If you knew what sour Dubble is you would know there is no seed line
When you inject bad info how am I suppose to believe you had the real SDubb . You seem to think there's a seed line of it. There is no seed line. I dont know what strain your talking about..

picture.php

Do you agree? @dlovejah & @true grit

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Greyskull

The true sour dubble clone was found in a small handful (4) of seeds recieved from BOG at an outdoor festival in northern california a few years ago(2008) at the time my friend was given the seeds he was told its "sourdiesel x sourbubble(never released to the public) and its the best pot you will ever smoke". two of the seeds were sown, and the plant kept is among the best pot to smoke.
there was a thread that made me consider the possibility of the seeds being part of a joint project w rez: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...&highlight=rez
it is in this thread (post #33) where bog mentions the name 'double sour"

BOG would need to confirm he even made that cross. No info can be found that he did. The only mention of it is in that 1 post where he calls it Double sour.

Last edited:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Was it the ECSD @hammerhead ? That Sour Dub is some tasty stuff too! Lip smacking good!

Myco

Myco

Greyskull

The true sour dubble clone was found in a small handful (4) of seeds recieved from BOG at an outdoor festival in northern california a few years ago(2008) at the time my friend was given the seeds he was told its "sourdiesel x sourbubble(never released to the public) and its the best pot you will ever smoke". two of the seeds were sown, and the plant kept is among the best pot to smoke.
there was a thread that made me consider the possibility of the seeds being part of a joint project w rez: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...&highlight=rez
it is in this thread (post #33) where bog mentions the name 'double sour"

BOG would need to confirm he even made that cross. No info can be found that he did. The only mention of it is in that 1 post where he calls it Double sour.
BOG has confirmed multiple times, here on the farmer actually. I'll find the post, sit tight. And for the record he says it was Sour Bubble x NYCD.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I can only post what he said. ....It could be NYCD but in this post he said ECSD

FROM BOG'S POST POSTED IN 2005
The thought had occurred to me. Diesel interested me a long time ago because of the punch it had for a sativa. It has a real body high as well as the great head high that makes your eyes cross. ECSD tastes better and has all of the sativa high for certain making it a superb strain.

Crossing the two strains sounds like fun but I think some people misunderstand the friendship REZ and I share. This wouldn't be a business deal as you all might imagine. REZ has offerred me his pollen once before with nothing asked in return. He has a wonderful bank of genetics that I saw when we first got to know each other.

My true love of all his strains is the Killer Queen and that is the strain I would love to have a big jar of as well as ECSD. Thanks REZ for showing why we love you man.
biggrin.gif

I would really love some Killer Queen seeds and some good ECSD pollen. Hope you know that you are the only person besides Soma that I would be willing to send anything I have including my sour bubble clone.

Comrades no matter what is what I told Gypsy. Business is bullshit but we can change the world for the better before we move on to the next.

I will name it BOG Double Sour and REZ could do his version of the same thing at the same time if he likes. We dont compete with each other though. That's for the rest of them. BOG

Last edited:
Myco

Myco

BOG confirmation of the inner workings of Sour Dub starts here:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/bog-seeds-catalog-2013-14.59406/page-11#post-1199991

And some quotes:

Sour Dubble isnt Sour LSD and has no ESCD in it. That was a false rumor about REZ ever contributing pollen to my Sour LSD.

The Sour Dubble was actually a cross of my SB and NYCD...

It was my Sour Bubble x NYCD cross that was then called Sour Dubble. I never released that cross but I did let .greyskull I believe have some of those first cross seeds.

I still have some I think. It was named sour Dubble because he wasn't sure if it was ESCD or NYCD so that's all the confusion was about.

I don't think REZ spread any false rumor about this but he could have thought it was his ESCD in that cross but actually it was Soma NYCD and my SB.

Top Bottom