Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

Found first frost at five weeks on what I call AKMango.
This is actually an f2.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/got-a-nevilles-haze-male-in-preflower.57127/
20170221 143903

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's on my list of cuts I want to run. Worth giving it the space?
For a run or two why not. The buds always turn out dense and heavy, I think it's better tasting and smelling then the #3. The flavor on both are to bland for my liking to want to keep jars around.

G

Gdub818

Purple Horseshoes (SFV OG/Stardawg F2 x Bio Diesel BX2 F2)
View attachment 669736

White Valley OG #2
View attachment 669737

Nube needs advice to end up with beautiful frostie girls like everyone's on this page.

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is. What are my chances?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nube needs advice to end up with beautiful frostie girls like everyone's on this page.

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is. What are my chances?

I grow in Ocean Forest with deep well water only seedling or clone through veg and add only Pure Blend Pro Grow when the nutes are depleted around week 3 of flowering. Between 5ml/gallon and 15ml/gallon each watering until ripe tapering up the nute strength as the plants need and then tapering back down to the end as their needs decrease.

Good gardening practices and a comfortable stable environment are key in my opinion.

I am sure there will be varied opinions and styles on this.

Top Bottom