Leew421

Frosty as fuck
20170330 214637

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
and that turns into CBC correct?

CBD is what gives a true body stone, a true couch-lock stone. Since CBD has almost been totally bred out of modern strains smokers who like couch-lock have had to resort to giving up THC, throwing away THC, intentionally allowing the level of THC to drop as it oxidizes and become CBN so they can get a fake body stone from it, a false couch-lock stone from it. That is what amber trichomes actually mean. Amber is a sign of oxidized THC, THC that has been lost and transformed into a substance that is only mildly psychoactive.

Most couch-lock lovers refuse to accept and believe that fact, but nonetheless, it is a fact.

jipp

jipp

CBD is what gives a true body stone, a true couch-lock stone. Since CBD has almost been totally bred out of modern strains smokers who like couch-lock have had to resort to giving up THC, throwing away THC, intentionally allowing the level of THC to drop as it oxidizes and become CBN so they can get a fake body stone from it, a false couch-lock stone from it. That is what amber trichomes actually mean. Amber is a sign of oxidized THC, THC that has been lost and transformed into a substance that is only mildly psychoactive.

Most couch-lock lovers refuse to accept and believe that fact, but nonetheless, it is a fact.

thank you.. im one of them couch lock guys hope to find a strain that has not been bread out of i guess. .. i mean i like that high. laughs.. other than that no clue. but thank you i did mean CBD tho.

hope you are having a great afternoon my man.
rock on.
chris.

Top Bottom